Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | time spent leveling to 25?
1 2 3 4
Depends on the stones you're using and how determined you are. The fastest I've done is in about 5 days of coli-ing after school.
Depends on the stones you're using and how determined you are. The fastest I've done is in about 5 days of coli-ing after school.
[quote name="hemotypewriter" date=2017-02-25 07:05:06] Depends on the stones you're using and how determined you are. [/quote] This. Took me roughly two weeks to get my team of two up because I just... couldn't focus for long haha. I think all I had was a bunch of Ambushes, Berserkers, Scratches, and Shreds. Never got a single Eliminate during my training phase, but that bit's all up to you.
hemotypewriter wrote on 2017-02-25:
Depends on the stones you're using and how determined you are.
This. Took me roughly two weeks to get my team of two up because I just... couldn't focus for long haha.

I think all I had was a bunch of Ambushes, Berserkers, Scratches, and Shreds. Never got a single Eliminate during my training phase, but that bit's all up to you.
About 4 weeks to a few months
About 4 weeks to a few months
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
It's been a year and I still haven't gotten my team to 25
It's been a year and I still haven't gotten my team to 25
xEyhnVi.gif
a g e s
a g e s
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
When I trained up my Mire Flyer (using my old Kelp Beds fodder team), it took me a little less than 2 days.

... Never again.
When I trained up my Mire Flyer (using my old Kelp Beds fodder team), it took me a little less than 2 days.

... Never again.
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
I have a couple of dragons nearing level 25 that I trained from scratch without a trainer dragon. I have limited internet access and also have to set aside time for work and school, so I don't get to use the coli every day. It has taken several months to get where we're at now.
I have a couple of dragons nearing level 25 that I trained from scratch without a trainer dragon. I have limited internet access and also have to set aside time for work and school, so I don't get to use the coli every day. It has taken several months to get where we're at now.
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
Still counting. Lol

The highest I've ever gone starting at LVL 1 is 12. I have very little patience. XD
Still counting. Lol

The highest I've ever gone starting at LVL 1 is 12. I have very little patience. XD
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[quote name="VashTheStampede" date=2017-02-25 03:43:43] It took me about a year to fully level my team... [/quote] me
VashTheStampede wrote on 2017-02-25:
It took me about a year to fully level my team...

me
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
It took me about a month and a half to level up my first team, but I didn't spend more than half an hour at once in the coli. It's definitely worth it, though.
It took me about a month and a half to level up my first team, but I didn't spend more than half an hour at once in the coli. It's definitely worth it, though.
1 2 3 4