Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | oh, a lace item is in stock!
-clicks it-

"this item is no longer available"

-screeches gently-

how do u guys do it... how are u so fast... ive only got one lace item thats not from swipp... what is ur secret.. ive even started clicking super fast but alas,, its not fast enough. i have failed u, sonic the hedgehog...

edit: i just managed to buy one !! im becoming faster... ;w;
-clicks it-

"this item is no longer available"

-screeches gently-

how do u guys do it... how are u so fast... ive only got one lace item thats not from swipp... what is ur secret.. ive even started clicking super fast but alas,, its not fast enough. i have failed u, sonic the hedgehog...

edit: i just managed to buy one !! im becoming faster... ;w;
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
You have to do full on sniping to get lace stuff, I suggest snagging them off the auction house, many of them are now close to cost or even below.
You have to do full on sniping to get lace stuff, I suggest snagging them off the auction house, many of them are now close to cost or even below.
Learn the ways of the sniper
Learn the ways of the sniper
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Lace is so cheap now. I'm surprised at how fast they decreased. No item has been able to really retain its value for long since the Welcome Weeks started I feel like. Before, sniping them could net you some extra cash for quite some time but nowadays they drop to around their MP price real fast.
Lace is so cheap now. I'm surprised at how fast they decreased. No item has been able to really retain its value for long since the Welcome Weeks started I feel like. Before, sniping them could net you some extra cash for quite some time but nowadays they drop to around their MP price real fast.
uCR5SCW.png
@mizushimo yea, i probably will check the auction house for them later on!! right now ive got a few chests from familiars that im building up, so when i open those hopefully i'll have some of the lace items from them o:

and one day.. i will become fast enough. i gotta
@mizushimo yea, i probably will check the auction house for them later on!! right now ive got a few chests from familiars that im building up, so when i open those hopefully i'll have some of the lace items from them o:

and one day.. i will become fast enough. i gotta
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png