Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I would sell my organs for them to add
1 2
i just wanted to say that at this moment
"?hat would you sell your soul for"
is right on top of this thread:

"what would you sell your soul for"
"I would sell my organs for them to add"

OKAY

edit: cries ive bumped this thread to the top now its not
i just wanted to say that at this moment
"?hat would you sell your soul for"
is right on top of this thread:

"what would you sell your soul for"
"I would sell my organs for them to add"

OKAY

edit: cries ive bumped this thread to the top now its not
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
I need something like that.
I need something like that.
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
[quote]Or even have them add a 'Are you sure?" prompt.[/quote] It would work, if people actually read prompts, and...they don't D:
Quote:
Or even have them add a 'Are you sure?" prompt.
It would work, if people actually read prompts, and...they don't D:
@Sopheroo

LMAO. True. It's a personal problem though. You can lead a horse to water!!

Ah, well. This was mostly me being like >:| because of a current situation in which I could see why said button would be really mcfreaking useful.
@Sopheroo

LMAO. True. It's a personal problem though. You can lead a horse to water!!

Ah, well. This was mostly me being like >:| because of a current situation in which I could see why said button would be really mcfreaking useful.
I'd love a move EVERYTHING in the vault section to the hoard option as well.

if you have a stack of 99 and one of 26 of something, and you take one off to melt down with baldwin, it sometimes takes it off the stack of 99 instead of the partial stack... Which REally annoys me. One way to fix it is to move your stuff to the vault and back to the hoard, but i just moved full pages to save time. Then when I wanted to move stuff back I found out that the materials section in the vault doesnt actually have a select all option. It took ages to move it back D:

Also, if you select everything by hand instead of with a select all option it's just as easy to mess up the vault/sell buttons so tbh i don't think that's a good argument not to include it.
I'd love a move EVERYTHING in the vault section to the hoard option as well.

if you have a stack of 99 and one of 26 of something, and you take one off to melt down with baldwin, it sometimes takes it off the stack of 99 instead of the partial stack... Which REally annoys me. One way to fix it is to move your stuff to the vault and back to the hoard, but i just moved full pages to save time. Then when I wanted to move stuff back I found out that the materials section in the vault doesnt actually have a select all option. It took ages to move it back D:

Also, if you select everything by hand instead of with a select all option it's just as easy to mess up the vault/sell buttons so tbh i don't think that's a good argument not to include it.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
Honestly I just want an alphabetical sort feature. XD But the problem with accidentally hoardselling expensive things could be partially be fixed by making more things like eggs and such have their ticky box removed, like with...sprites, I'm pretty sure? Festival and Baldwin items? Of course, that brings us to the "I wish select all really selected everything with a ticky box, because these glass bottles forming a roadblock in the middle of my second page is a royal pain." XD
Honestly I just want an alphabetical sort feature. XD But the problem with accidentally hoardselling expensive things could be partially be fixed by making more things like eggs and such have their ticky box removed, like with...sprites, I'm pretty sure? Festival and Baldwin items? Of course, that brings us to the "I wish select all really selected everything with a ticky box, because these glass bottles forming a roadblock in the middle of my second page is a royal pain." XD
9o5YF7O.png
[quote name="IronPen" date=2017-02-14 14:28:17] And all of this is only if you even use the vault, not everyone does, why do you need all 8+ pages in the vault an why would you be moving familiars around that much to be a hassle to move unless you just like the look of a empty hoard? [/quote] Personally I like to vault as much as possible because I Baldwin a lot, and it's just faster, easier, and less nerve wracking if I only leave out the things I actually want to melt. None of that "OMG, no, that's a skink, ABORT, ABORT" for me! XD
IronPen wrote on 2017-02-14:

And all of this is only if you even use the vault, not everyone does, why do you need all 8+ pages in the vault an why would you be moving familiars around that much to be a hassle to move unless you just like the look of a empty hoard?

Personally I like to vault as much as possible because I Baldwin a lot, and it's just faster, easier, and less nerve wracking if I only leave out the things I actually want to melt. None of that "OMG, no, that's a skink, ABORT, ABORT" for me! XD
9o5YF7O.png
Oh my god please add this

I am so sick of having to select items individually, especially skins and accents...
Oh my god please add this

I am so sick of having to select items individually, especially skins and accents...
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2