Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Show me ya icon/vista combos
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Is mine working with the new icon? Let's see.
Is mine working with the new icon? Let's see.
i tried :P
i tried :P
xulc4O8.png
Does this count? I think it matches quite well.
Does this count? I think it matches quite well.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Matchy coatl boyyy.
Matchy coatl boyyy.
tneYPET.png
Skyskskyskyskyskysky
Skyskskyskyskyskysky
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
i didnt get one until now since they all seemed so expensive ...but this one was really cheap and goes w at least three of my fave drags^^
i didnt get one until now since they all seemed so expensive ...but this one was really cheap and goes w at least three of my fave drags^^
It's mostly just my two favorites together, but I think they look nice in combination.
It's mostly just my two favorites together, but I think they look nice in combination.
i actually have a few defaults, and this is one of them xD kinda hoping to find the time to make some sigs to match them too, but right now it's just blank.

anyway jester (my icon) is my clan's treasurer, so this fits nicely :3 i also have the gem hoarder vista which goes very nicely with this dragon's icon right here. as does her skin. as do my tears.

i actually have a few defaults, and this is one of them xD kinda hoping to find the time to make some sigs to match them too, but right now it's just blank.

anyway jester (my icon) is my clan's treasurer, so this fits nicely :3 i also have the gem hoarder vista which goes very nicely with this dragon's icon right here. as does her skin. as do my tears.

Valentines day and BIRDS
I always like to match it looks out of place if it doesn't match.
Valentines day and BIRDS
I always like to match it looks out of place if it doesn't match.

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
I love the new vista, its a great match with a dragon I'm leveling up.
I love the new vista, its a great match with a dragon I'm leveling up.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23