Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your non-existent dream apparel items
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
Something like cowls, except they show the eyes.
Something like cowls, except they show the eyes.
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
I just had a notion that I want KEY apparel. I want a dragon to be a gatekeeper with a big ol' brass key hanging around his neck.
I just had a notion that I want KEY apparel. I want a dragon to be a gatekeeper with a big ol' brass key hanging around his neck.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
More companions. Puppies. Yes, puppies.
More companions. Puppies. Yes, puppies.
I want veils (bridal, mourning), rings of keys, dogs, tiaras, crowns (preferably smaller than the elemental ones.), dogs, scrolls, and knapsacks.
I want veils (bridal, mourning), rings of keys, dogs, tiaras, crowns (preferably smaller than the elemental ones.), dogs, scrolls, and knapsacks.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - she/her
- FR Time
- 21 y/o
- Wishlist
-accents
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
Orange. Just anything orange. What's with the lack of orange apparel on this site?
Orange. Just anything orange. What's with the lack of orange apparel on this site?
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Song birds. Like actual song birds, not those colorful little tropical birds in the Gem MP. I'm talking Morning Doves, Cardinals, Sparrows, etc.
Song birds. Like actual song birds, not those colorful little tropical birds in the Gem MP. I'm talking Morning Doves, Cardinals, Sparrows, etc.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
[quote name="LostVices" date=2017-04-16 17:51:12] I want veils (bridal, mourning), rings of keys, dogs, tiaras, crowns (preferably smaller than the elemental ones.), dogs, scrolls, and knapsacks. [/quote] ^^^^^this so much, especially the crowns and tiaras
LostVices wrote on 2017-04-16:
^^^^^this so much, especially the crowns and tiaras
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
Sparkly shiny tiaras!
Sports apparel? Like jerseys? Idk, it strays away from the fantasy esque vibe but a girl can wish.
Wedding like gowns, like legit long *** gowns for our fabulous ladies (and men if they wanna).
Something more to add for wings, I'll take anything, I just crave more stuff to add on the wings.
Ribbons! I know we have them already, but as in I want ribbons that go around the dragon, around the sides and wings.
Sparkly shiny tiaras!
Sports apparel? Like jerseys? Idk, it strays away from the fantasy esque vibe but a girl can wish.
Wedding like gowns, like legit long *** gowns for our fabulous ladies (and men if they wanna).
Something more to add for wings, I'll take anything, I just crave more stuff to add on the wings.
Ribbons! I know we have them already, but as in I want ribbons that go around the dragon, around the sides and wings.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Really delicate drapey chains and drapey jewelry. Agree with ^ on more stuff on the wings. MORE FLOWER APPAREL, like honestly so much flower apparel please give me those garlands and different colors and huge complex crowns and adornments everywhere thanks. MORE WEAPONS. Something that goes around the base of the wings.
Really delicate drapey chains and drapey jewelry. Agree with ^ on more stuff on the wings. MORE FLOWER APPAREL, like honestly so much flower apparel please give me those garlands and different colors and huge complex crowns and adornments everywhere thanks. MORE WEAPONS. Something that goes around the base of the wings.
yDxBpzp.png
Futuristic weapons, guns, futuristic armor, futuristic EVERYTHING!!!!
Futuristic weapons, guns, futuristic armor, futuristic EVERYTHING!!!!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29