Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair themes
1 2 3 4
@sinfony
I love how each of your rows is a different color lol. You have a really pretty lair!
@Gouldiae
pff right now I'm the same. Even though I haven't written any lore yet |D Coding is pretty hard lol
@Cutiepaws
I thought I was the only one o-o Some people have one-breed-lairs and it tickles me the wrong way when I see like 6 of the same breed and gender next to each other
@hsoup
Your theme is really cool!
@gardenvoir
Okay wow you have one of the prettiest lairs I've ever seen what the heckies
@lilabet
asdfghjkl your lair is so nice and soft to look at. If i was in arcane I would 100% steal this theme from you >:3
@hayzll
I didn't know about them either before like an hour ago xD Mine right now is also a mix of importance and favorism lol. Actually, I've noticed I determine someone's role by how pretty I think they are... huh xD
@Melounek
is this a personal attack because i will fite you jk xD but we seem to have very similar goals lol. good luck with your brown-gold-red theme ^^
@saturne
You're actually one of the people I first stalked (sorry abt that btw). Your lair shows so much self-control I love it it's so nice to look at *-* And yep! I spent quite a bit deciding on her color and breeds but I decided to go with this and I don't regret it one bit :3! Also, thank you for your bio codes! If it's alright I'll be using them for my dragons a bit?
@sinfony
I love how each of your rows is a different color lol. You have a really pretty lair!
@Gouldiae
pff right now I'm the same. Even though I haven't written any lore yet |D Coding is pretty hard lol
@Cutiepaws
I thought I was the only one o-o Some people have one-breed-lairs and it tickles me the wrong way when I see like 6 of the same breed and gender next to each other
@hsoup
Your theme is really cool!
@gardenvoir
Okay wow you have one of the prettiest lairs I've ever seen what the heckies
@lilabet
asdfghjkl your lair is so nice and soft to look at. If i was in arcane I would 100% steal this theme from you >:3
@hayzll
I didn't know about them either before like an hour ago xD Mine right now is also a mix of importance and favorism lol. Actually, I've noticed I determine someone's role by how pretty I think they are... huh xD
@Melounek
is this a personal attack because i will fite you jk xD but we seem to have very similar goals lol. good luck with your brown-gold-red theme ^^
@saturne
You're actually one of the people I first stalked (sorry abt that btw). Your lair shows so much self-control I love it it's so nice to look at *-* And yep! I spent quite a bit deciding on her color and breeds but I decided to go with this and I don't regret it one bit :3! Also, thank you for your bio codes! If it's alright I'll be using them for my dragons a bit?
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
my lair theme is one breed only :3c i'm a lore clan with a small army of coatls. my lair's pretty small too, i never plan on ending up with 2 pages of permas
my lair theme is one breed only :3c i'm a lore clan with a small army of coatls. my lair's pretty small too, i never plan on ending up with 2 pages of permas
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@May
i just now noticed your lair lmao. why is blue ruining everything
brown/red + gold is the best color combo ever haha
@May
i just now noticed your lair lmao. why is blue ruining everything
brown/red + gold is the best color combo ever haha
Rusted Crown
Mine is shadow g1s with sad lore.
Past that I don't really have a theme?
Mine is shadow g1s with sad lore.
Past that I don't really have a theme?
@May aaaaaa ohhh cool!! it's totally okay, i don't mind *_* and i'm glad you like the codes!! you can use them as much as you want, that's why i posted them :D
@May aaaaaa ohhh cool!! it's totally okay, i don't mind *_* and i'm glad you like the codes!! you can use them as much as you want, that's why i posted them :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Mine is still a wip and probably will be forever lol but the first page represents what I want to go for p well
Mine is still a wip and probably will be forever lol but the first page represents what I want to go for p well
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@May
oml lol
I do the same thing xD
I finally decided that i would either sort my dragons by Color or breed. I'm planning on having a massive army of Skydancers and Pearlcatchers. And the leader of each will be my favorite, and they are gonna be lvl 25.

o3o
(Still only have lvl 3's and 4's rip)
Sorry for responding so late o3o
@May
oml lol
I do the same thing xD
I finally decided that i would either sort my dragons by Color or breed. I'm planning on having a massive army of Skydancers and Pearlcatchers. And the leader of each will be my favorite, and they are gonna be lvl 25.

o3o
(Still only have lvl 3's and 4's rip)
Sorry for responding so late o3o
Sky theme FTW!
Sky theme FTW!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
My theme is Sunshine!
My theme is Sunshine!
xoTBwi7.png
there's lots of different themes you can do :_) mine is obvi Coatls only so you could breed change your current dragons, if you'd like. although I totally understand why you wouldn't want a single breed lair

you could base them off animals maybe, like others have suggested? or you could connect them through a naming theme of some sort, like name all your dragons after a type of flower or constellation or something.

some people have their dragons organized by color, too. that's really aesthetic-y if you ask me. my dragons are organized alphabetically by name, so there's an idea too
there's lots of different themes you can do :_) mine is obvi Coatls only so you could breed change your current dragons, if you'd like. although I totally understand why you wouldn't want a single breed lair

you could base them off animals maybe, like others have suggested? or you could connect them through a naming theme of some sort, like name all your dragons after a type of flower or constellation or something.

some people have their dragons organized by color, too. that's really aesthetic-y if you ask me. my dragons are organized alphabetically by name, so there's an idea too
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
1 2 3 4