Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lucky NOTN drops?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
In my first gathering turn today I got a pink-tail mole lkdsgj

The chests I got from gathering? Not as lucky. But there's a lot more chests to be opened!
In my first gathering turn today I got a pink-tail mole lkdsgj

The chests I got from gathering? Not as lucky. But there's a lot more chests to be opened!

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
The very first chest I opened had a nocturne scroll in it!
The very first chest I opened had a nocturne scroll in it!
I got two chests from one drop in the coli! Currently have 15 chests, but I'm waiting to do a mass opening of them once I have more.
I got two chests from one drop in the coli! Currently have 15 chests, but I'm waiting to do a mass opening of them once I have more.
aibotrio5_by_aibo7m3-d82qbdm.jpg
Want to learn about Sony Aibo robots? Send me a PM! ^^
I've gotten two eggs from chests so far, on top of the Wind egg I mentioned earlier, and I just found an Unhatched Ice Egg while grinding in the Redrock Cove. :D

... I have no space to hatch it. I need to see my child!

Edit: And a Maren Spearmaiden! Yesss! *immediately gives to Kessla*
I've gotten two eggs from chests so far, on top of the Wind egg I mentioned earlier, and I just found an Unhatched Ice Egg while grinding in the Redrock Cove. :D

... I have no space to hatch it. I need to see my child!

Edit: And a Maren Spearmaiden! Yesss! *immediately gives to Kessla*
I think this was the third chest or so... [img]http://i.imgur.com/J0q7xrZ.png[/img]
I think this was the third chest or so...
J0q7xrZ.png
I've gotten a ton of chests (like 5 from gathering and 5+ from coli), I've gotten a ton of familiars, nearly all the ghost flame apparel, and I got an egg!
Plus an ELIMINATE and dented iron tail cuffs :)
I've gotten a ton of chests (like 5 from gathering and 5+ from coli), I've gotten a ton of familiars, nearly all the ghost flame apparel, and I got an egg!
Plus an ELIMINATE and dented iron tail cuffs :)
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
I've only gotten one chest from gathering so far but it had this guy in it [item=Crystal Carrier] That Coliseum lag is really working against me here. Edit: Picked up these two from the Scorched Forest and Boreal Wood. Still no eggs :( [item=Crooked Hatchet] [item=Wooden Marionette]
I've only gotten one chest from gathering so far but it had this guy in it

Crystal Carrier

That Coliseum lag is really working against me here.

Edit: Picked up these two from the Scorched Forest and Boreal Wood. Still no eggs :(

Crooked Hatchet Wooden Marionette
.....................1351_250px_raptora_by_miirshroom-dbs1tz0.png ..
Raptora
They/them
FR +3
2nd chest had the Conjurers Vista!
2nd chest had the Conjurers Vista!
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
[img]http://i.imgur.com/E9CmS2n.png[/img] Pretty excited about this!
E9CmS2n.png

Pretty excited about this!
She/Her | FR Time +3 | Wishlist | Goals
Lumenox_sig.gif
I got a nocturne scroll! I can't remember ever getting this lucky in the past three NOTN fests.
I got a nocturne scroll! I can't remember ever getting this lucky in the past three NOTN fests.
23826.png7103.png23828.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23