Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I did math for a flowerfall
The flowerfall swipp is up and I wondered how much petals is really in a flowerfall so it came down to this:

Swipp requires 250 tulips for a flowerfall and a tulip has 4 petals so assuming:

• a petal is 5 cm high and 3 cm wide the volume will be 15 cm^3
  • an avg petal mass is .5 grams
  • than the density of one is .03 cm^3

the total would be 37.5 m^3 and a density of 6.3e-6 kg/m^3

visually that's more than half the size of an olympic pool if the pool was 1 meter deep

tl;dr: rip faes

(also it's very early in the morning idek if i did my math right)
The flowerfall swipp is up and I wondered how much petals is really in a flowerfall so it came down to this:

Swipp requires 250 tulips for a flowerfall and a tulip has 4 petals so assuming:

• a petal is 5 cm high and 3 cm wide the volume will be 15 cm^3
  • an avg petal mass is .5 grams
  • than the density of one is .03 cm^3

the total would be 37.5 m^3 and a density of 6.3e-6 kg/m^3

visually that's more than half the size of an olympic pool if the pool was 1 meter deep

tl;dr: rip faes

(also it's very early in the morning idek if i did my math right)
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
Noice meths, but I'm pretty sure da faes got the flowerfall b4 and just wants 250 tulips for a trade. I don't think they 'make' flowerfalls. Also it says that flowerfalls are a constant rain of petals
Noice meths, but I'm pretty sure da faes got the flowerfall b4 and just wants 250 tulips for a trade. I don't think they 'make' flowerfalls. Also it says that flowerfalls are a constant rain of petals
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I hope there won't be a test on this cause I failed math horribly in highschool.
I hope there won't be a test on this cause I failed math horribly in highschool.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@LCK

You have an error. With only a lenght and a wide you can't make out a volume. You are missing one dimension - the thickness of a petal. Which should be around 0.05 to 0.1 cm.
@LCK

You have an error. With only a lenght and a wide you can't make out a volume. You are missing one dimension - the thickness of a petal. Which should be around 0.05 to 0.1 cm.
@Ismaiel

I put it to 1 mm so I just multiplied by 1 but now I realize mm to cm is a decimal place RIP.
@Ismaiel

I put it to 1 mm so I just multiplied by 1 but now I realize mm to cm is a decimal place RIP.
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
@LCK

Happens to the best of us - usually in an exam ;)
@LCK

Happens to the best of us - usually in an exam ;)