Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fodder prices??
Why in the world have the fodder prices plummeted so drastically? :( Now the adults are selling for barely more than the babies...
Why in the world have the fodder prices plummeted so drastically? :( Now the adults are selling for barely more than the babies...
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Dragons are getting harder to sell now-a-days. A lot of them, adults included, are just fodder now.
Dragons are getting harder to sell now-a-days. A lot of them, adults included, are just fodder now.
shadow_0.png

cVPo4yi.png
jA5A7gu.png
leo4ZYP.png

Yw8EvNQ.png
VvgJdjI.png
oaolHwW.png
light_2.png Looking to buy a copy of Skin: Shadekind. Pm if interested
@Jokesy

Honestly, I have no problem selling my dragons for fodder prices. It's just that it's dropped to a mere 6500t for an adult now so it's a little off putting.
@Jokesy

Honestly, I have no problem selling my dragons for fodder prices. It's just that it's dropped to a mere 6500t for an adult now so it's a little off putting.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@vantrums Think it's largely just down to no one doing a proper, hard push. If you're profit foddering, you don't want to be getting adults for around 8-9k because you have to put in more time to get money out. 6.5k is a good amount for just doing lv5s.

Also more new players = more fodder, so that never helps either.
@vantrums Think it's largely just down to no one doing a proper, hard push. If you're profit foddering, you don't want to be getting adults for around 8-9k because you have to put in more time to get money out. 6.5k is a good amount for just doing lv5s.

Also more new players = more fodder, so that never helps either.
@vantrums

We were not having a dom push in a while. Its logical that the prices are down a bit right now.
@vantrums

We were not having a dom push in a while. Its logical that the prices are down a bit right now.
@Sakurawr @Ismaiel

I rarely keep track of who's pushing for dom so I didn't even realize no one was. But it does make sense now that you mention it.
@Sakurawr @Ismaiel

I rarely keep track of who's pushing for dom so I didn't even realize no one was. But it does make sense now that you mention it.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@vantrums

Oh you defenitely should track this! Dom pushes - especially intense ones - are a VERY good way to get lots of money from dragonselling. If you are interested in rafflesmost flights have really great prizes too.
@vantrums

Oh you defenitely should track this! Dom pushes - especially intense ones - are a VERY good way to get lots of money from dragonselling. If you are interested in rafflesmost flights have really great prizes too.
@Ismaiel

I try to watch who's pushing, it's just I normally forget to check haha.
@Ismaiel

I try to watch who's pushing, it's just I normally forget to check haha.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@vantrums the prices always drop on festivals. People want to farm not lvl and people who would usually lvl for profit rather sell there dragons and use the time to farm. Prices haven't been high lately, too (Last week the prices were around 7500t, usually it's around 7kt when I am on), no one is doing a large push and the Bog release certainly didn't help.
@vantrums the prices always drop on festivals. People want to farm not lvl and people who would usually lvl for profit rather sell there dragons and use the time to farm. Prices haven't been high lately, too (Last week the prices were around 7500t, usually it's around 7kt when I am on), no one is doing a large push and the Bog release certainly didn't help.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@vantrums
Actually, it's pretty common for the prices to drop to 6500-7000, it's the natural state of the price when no one's conquesting :D I've been selling fodder in bulk nearly every day for quite a while, so this price surely is of no surprise. Sometimes it even drops to 6000, but that doesn't happen often, 7k is the most common price. Moreover, this festival everyone stays in Crystal Pools, and leveling there is possible but slow, so people buy less fodder as they can't go through them as fast as usual.
@vantrums
Actually, it's pretty common for the prices to drop to 6500-7000, it's the natural state of the price when no one's conquesting :D I've been selling fodder in bulk nearly every day for quite a while, so this price surely is of no surprise. Sometimes it even drops to 6000, but that doesn't happen often, 7k is the most common price. Moreover, this festival everyone stays in Crystal Pools, and leveling there is possible but slow, so people buy less fodder as they can't go through them as fast as usual.