Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trick-Or-Treat 2016 CLOSED
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80
@WrittenBadly

Yes, thank you for hosting this event. and all of your dedication and hard work I'm so glad I got the chance to participate this year, and I hope it's here again next year.

<3
@WrittenBadly

Yes, thank you for hosting this event. and all of your dedication and hard work I'm so glad I got the chance to participate this year, and I hope it's here again next year.

<3
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@SwanSong13
@SwanSong13
@WrittenBadly

While I didn't get bad eggs, I can't thank you enough for hosting this event. I'm very shy and this helped me open up to other users :3 I have enjoyed making others smile. When you get the chance, please visit my lair, we will give you tea <3
@WrittenBadly

While I didn't get bad eggs, I can't thank you enough for hosting this event. I'm very shy and this helped me open up to other users :3 I have enjoyed making others smile. When you get the chance, please visit my lair, we will give you tea <3
windysmall.png
@WrittenBadly

I'm so sad the events closed. You put a lot of work into it and its a shame people were messing with the rules. Feel free to come by my den and trick-or-treat anytime.
@WrittenBadly

I'm so sad the events closed. You put a lot of work into it and its a shame people were messing with the rules. Feel free to come by my den and trick-or-treat anytime.
PTAOCx6.png
I hope there is no confusion, the event is still going on, but closed to anyone who hasnt joined.
I hope there is no confusion, the event is still going on, but closed to anyone who hasnt joined.
Sorry to hear about that! Hopefully it works out better next year! Thank you so much for hosting this,though!
Sorry to hear about that! Hopefully it works out better next year! Thank you so much for hosting this,though!
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@WrittenBadly I look forward to this event every year and had a blast as always, I can't thank yopu enough. I hope that next year things work out for the better. And thanks to EVERYONE who've interacted with me, you've been amazing.
@WrittenBadly I look forward to this event every year and had a blast as always, I can't thank yopu enough. I hope that next year things work out for the better. And thanks to EVERYONE who've interacted with me, you've been amazing.
tumblr_inline_o912k6NdLo1sh1kvs_540.pngVvp1T2e.pngt1TR6EG.pngo826SBw.pngtumblr_inline_o912k3ILpq1sh1kvs_540.png
@WrittenBadly instead of closing this to new players, why don't you instead hand it off to someone else? If you're getting overwhelmed that may be the better choice.
@WrittenBadly instead of closing this to new players, why don't you instead hand it off to someone else? If you're getting overwhelmed that may be the better choice.
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@luckgandor

It is still going to go on for all of october, just not for new players after the 15th. Every prior event had presign ups and then closed to a set amount of players, sometimes even before the event started. This year I tried to keep it open, but new players don't understand so I closed it much later than all of the prior events. I've recieved support in my choice from every player so far finding out about the event issues and rule breaking. So no, I won't pass it off. If I simply host and not participate myself, I'm still getting the job done. Thank you though.
@luckgandor

It is still going to go on for all of october, just not for new players after the 15th. Every prior event had presign ups and then closed to a set amount of players, sometimes even before the event started. This year I tried to keep it open, but new players don't understand so I closed it much later than all of the prior events. I've recieved support in my choice from every player so far finding out about the event issues and rule breaking. So no, I won't pass it off. If I simply host and not participate myself, I'm still getting the job done. Thank you though.
@Stardragonsalem @primenumberscas its still going on until the end of the month, just closed to new players
@Stardragonsalem @primenumberscas its still going on until the end of the month, just closed to new players
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80