Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Subspecies Etiquette
I have a dragon who I bought from a subspecies breeder, and while at first I liked him a lot now I'm thinking of getting rid of him, since I can't really come up with lore or a personality for him and while he looks pretty cool I'd like to have room for other dragons. I wasn't planning on exalting him, partly because he's a subspecies but also because he's looking to grow really big (before he was bred he was already over 30-31 meters long (I can't remember which), so I figured someone would want him for that). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26054735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260548/26054735_350.png[/img] [/url] But before I do anything with him, I'd like to hear others' opinions on whether it would be best to first contact the original breeder and see if they would like to put him back up on the subspecies thread?
I have a dragon who I bought from a subspecies breeder, and while at first I liked him a lot now I'm thinking of getting rid of him, since I can't really come up with lore or a personality for him and while he looks pretty cool I'd like to have room for other dragons.
I wasn't planning on exalting him, partly because he's a subspecies but also because he's looking to grow really big (before he was bred he was already over 30-31 meters long (I can't remember which), so I figured someone would want him for that).

26054735_350.png

But before I do anything with him, I'd like to hear others' opinions on whether it would be best to first contact the original breeder and see if they would like to put him back up on the subspecies thread?
T5GEBka.png
@Recherche

I would contact the owner, just in case.
@Recherche

I would contact the owner, just in case.
olly / 15
@Mythie

I figured as much, thank you!
@Mythie

I figured as much, thank you!
T5GEBka.png
@Recherche

Depends on the Owner - If they asked to be informed of any changes in ownership, to not exalt or whatever sure contact them.

If not just do whatever you want. I do have my own subspecies thread and gave out a few when they were new. Some time later a user contacted me and they had the same problem with the dragon as you have and asked me if I want it back or if they were allowed to sell it.

I was very surprised and a bit annoyed - not because they were nice enough to think of me as the breeder but because they seemingly had had bad contact with breeders before. Its their dragon to do whatever they want with. I told them its theirs and that they could sell or exalt it and whatever they decided was fine. And I also told them that if they wanted it back with me I would take it but also would just resell it or exalt it - so not much difference all over.
@Recherche

Depends on the Owner - If they asked to be informed of any changes in ownership, to not exalt or whatever sure contact them.

If not just do whatever you want. I do have my own subspecies thread and gave out a few when they were new. Some time later a user contacted me and they had the same problem with the dragon as you have and asked me if I want it back or if they were allowed to sell it.

I was very surprised and a bit annoyed - not because they were nice enough to think of me as the breeder but because they seemingly had had bad contact with breeders before. Its their dragon to do whatever they want with. I told them its theirs and that they could sell or exalt it and whatever they decided was fine. And I also told them that if they wanted it back with me I would take it but also would just resell it or exalt it - so not much difference all over.
It's your dragon so you can do whatever you like with it. Unless you rented it from the breeder and didn't outright buy it you don't have to ask them if they want it back :D
If you want to talk to the original breeder that's cool too.
It's your dragon so you can do whatever you like with it. Unless you rented it from the breeder and didn't outright buy it you don't have to ask them if they want it back :D
If you want to talk to the original breeder that's cool too.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png