Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First skin approved hype

I messed up the first time, then it got denied for being too dark the second time, but I finally got my first skin approved. I'm so happy! I did the art myself.

I messed up the first time, then it got denied for being too dark the second time, but I finally got my first skin approved. I'm so happy! I did the art myself.
something
Ooooh, it's nice! @robotchimera
Ooooh, it's nice! @robotchimera
Chasing Memories, a Pinkerlocke
Free Cauldron Lvl 10
Congrats! Its really nice, especially for a first skin! Do you plan on making more in the future?
Congrats! Its really nice, especially for a first skin! Do you plan on making more in the future?
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@Skelkirie Thanks! I might do some more space stuff once I have time, but probably not an exact of this one (especially since accents are so much cheaper)
@Skelkirie Thanks! I might do some more space stuff once I have time, but probably not an exact of this one (especially since accents are so much cheaper)
something
@RobotChimera I would totally buy it if I had a Coatl. Or money. But seriously, it looks great! I'd love to make skins and accents, but I have no idea where to start, and how much skill it takes.
@RobotChimera I would totally buy it if I had a Coatl. Or money. But seriously, it looks great! I'd love to make skins and accents, but I have no idea where to start, and how much skill it takes.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@RobotChimera Yay, congrats! :D And it makes such a lovely avatar.
@RobotChimera Yay, congrats! :D And it makes such a lovely avatar.
“blaireau’s
@Zygon i'm not really a great artist honestly, I just messed around with glows and effects until I got something I liked.
@Zygon i'm not really a great artist honestly, I just messed around with glows and effects until I got something I liked.
something
@RobotChimera What program did you use?
@RobotChimera What program did you use?

@Zygon

Photoshop CC - really helps with layers and stuff. I also used the glow effects to make the stars and the rings
@Zygon

Photoshop CC - really helps with layers and stuff. I also used the glow effects to make the stars and the rings
something
@RobotChimera Huh. Okay, thanks for the info.
@RobotChimera Huh. Okay, thanks for the info.