Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help Needed for Pricing G1s?
I've been playing for a while and just happen to have G1s lying around that I'm never going to do anything with. I intend to level them to 10 probably before selling them if that helps the price. I have legitimately no idea what these are worth so send help please. > _ < [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187204/18720303_350.png[/img][/center] [quote][center]Named / Unbred Hatched November 25, 2015 [b]Primary: [/b]Ice Basic [b]Secondary:[/b] Lavender Basic [b]Tertiary:[/b] Shadow Basic[center][/quote] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197500/19749971_350.png[/img][/center] [quote][center]Named / Unbred Hatched December 31, 2015 [b]Primary:[/b] Black Basic [b]Secondary:[/b] Red Basic [b]Tertiary:[/b] Rust Basic[center][/quote] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197500/19749960_350.png[/img][/center] [quote][center]Unnamed / Unbred Hatched December 31, 2015 [b]Primary:[/b] Navy Basic [b]Secondary:[/b] Ice Basic [b]Tertiary:[/b] Avocado Basic[center][/quote]
I've been playing for a while and just happen to have G1s lying around that I'm never going to do anything with. I intend to level them to 10 probably before selling them if that helps the price. I have legitimately no idea what these are worth so send help please. > _ <

18720303_350.png
Quote:
Named / Unbred
Hatched November 25, 2015

Primary: Ice Basic
Secondary: Lavender Basic
Tertiary: Shadow Basic

19749971_350.png
Quote:
Named / Unbred
Hatched December 31, 2015

Primary: Black Basic
Secondary: Red Basic
Tertiary: Rust Basic
19749960_350.png
Quote:
Unnamed / Unbred
Hatched December 31, 2015

Primary: Navy Basic
Secondary: Ice Basic
Tertiary: Avocado Basic
tXKbExw.png
@Merewen *fingers creep towards the middle girl*

Gen 1 market is a bit unpredictable, so your best bet is going to people looking for dragons with these ranges. Or name them "GenOne", throw them on the AH and wait to see if people bite.

They're gorgeous, so if you started a topic you might have some luck selling them at around 100k, but I'm not sure.
@Merewen *fingers creep towards the middle girl*

Gen 1 market is a bit unpredictable, so your best bet is going to people looking for dragons with these ranges. Or name them "GenOne", throw them on the AH and wait to see if people bite.

They're gorgeous, so if you started a topic you might have some luck selling them at around 100k, but I'm not sure.
1dgHJ.gif
@FrauFyrebird

Duly noted, I think I may try to sell them but I wanted a nice start price to try to get things rolling haha. Would you like to be pinged if they go up for sale?
@FrauFyrebird

Duly noted, I think I may try to sell them but I wanted a nice start price to try to get things rolling haha. Would you like to be pinged if they go up for sale?
tXKbExw.png
@Merewen Hm, I really, really love those two nocturnes. They look amazing! If you're really unsure, I think auctioning could be nice? Or just sell them on the forums. Either way, good luck selling! All three look gorgeous :>
@Merewen Hm, I really, really love those two nocturnes. They look amazing! If you're really unsure, I think auctioning could be nice? Or just sell them on the forums. Either way, good luck selling! All three look gorgeous :>
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
I have a lot of G1's that I want to move on and have no idea where to start with pricing. I wonder if it might be good to have some kind of appraisal megathread in dragonshare?
I have a lot of G1's that I want to move on and have no idea where to start with pricing. I wonder if it might be good to have some kind of appraisal megathread in dragonshare?
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
@Merewen

I... Kinda want that guardian. A ton. If you sell her I wouldn't mind a ping~

I need to stop fueling my dragon problem
@Merewen

I... Kinda want that guardian. A ton. If you sell her I wouldn't mind a ping~

I need to stop fueling my dragon problem
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif