Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No
1 2
hello yes i am the one who steals the wolf capes i'm sorry but also i'm not
hello yes i am the one who steals the wolf capes i'm sorry but also i'm not
rLM2h8D.png
Uh... I'll be honest and admit that I was swindling quite a lot of Wolf Capes from the Marketplace for the past two weeks, but I swear I've stopped. There was a really good reason why I was RSin' all the colors of Wolf Capes. All of them. I didn't sell any of them in the Auction House though.

You gotta react real fast to get two or three of them tbh, and sometimes the apparel might move into a different slot and boy it's a bugger. It helps the most to always have Swipp's countdown timer+have the Marketplace zoomed out a little so you can move the cursor quicker onto the Buy button.
Uh... I'll be honest and admit that I was swindling quite a lot of Wolf Capes from the Marketplace for the past two weeks, but I swear I've stopped. There was a really good reason why I was RSin' all the colors of Wolf Capes. All of them. I didn't sell any of them in the Auction House though.

You gotta react real fast to get two or three of them tbh, and sometimes the apparel might move into a different slot and boy it's a bugger. It helps the most to always have Swipp's countdown timer+have the Marketplace zoomed out a little so you can move the cursor quicker onto the Buy button.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
*the story of me and sylvan apparel*
*the story of me and sylvan apparel*
Waystone3.gif
I've been staring at the marketplace for Runes ever since it came out. Finally managed to get one today. If you persevere, you'll get it! Worth it for her though [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27100552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271006/27100552_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've been staring at the marketplace for Runes ever since it came out. Finally managed to get one today. If you persevere, you'll get it!

Worth it for her though

27100552_350.png
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
@VoidWolf It's on a fae right now :)
@middoe YOU MONSTER (its ok lol)
@Nesu another sniper shows up.... when will it end (gr8 advice tho)
@TheVioletHour ikr? i actually saw some on the ah today and snaffled it...dunno what ill do with it though
@wbicepuppy NO WAY ME TOO i got 2 and already stuck one on one dragon. other's on a nest so i cant put the 2nd on. that is a really cute bab tho, congrats!
@VoidWolf It's on a fae right now :)
@middoe YOU MONSTER (its ok lol)
@Nesu another sniper shows up.... when will it end (gr8 advice tho)
@TheVioletHour ikr? i actually saw some on the ah today and snaffled it...dunno what ill do with it though
@wbicepuppy NO WAY ME TOO i got 2 and already stuck one on one dragon. other's on a nest so i cant put the 2nd on. that is a really cute bab tho, congrats!
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
Wolf capes are the only think I've ever actually managed to snipe. I'm absolutely terrible at sniping; I have no patience for it. I've sniped two wolf capes since they were released, and that was just because I happened to be in the MP when it restocked and I have fast Internet. I color-traded the second one I got.
Wolf capes are the only think I've ever actually managed to snipe. I'm absolutely terrible at sniping; I have no patience for it. I've sniped two wolf capes since they were released, and that was just because I happened to be in the MP when it restocked and I have fast Internet. I color-traded the second one I got.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@wbicepuppy Okay this is unrelated to the thread but I freaked out a bit because I thought you were posting my dragon. :') They're less similar than I thought at first but that really fooled me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27144574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271446/27144574_350.png[/img] [/url] On topic--I'm an awful sniper. The most 'sniping' I do is festival skins on the holidays. :( I might have to give it a try sometime.
@wbicepuppy

Okay this is unrelated to the thread but I freaked out a bit because I thought you were posting my dragon. :') They're less similar than I thought at first but that really fooled me.

27144574_350.png

On topic--I'm an awful sniper. The most 'sniping' I do is festival skins on the holidays. :( I might have to give it a try sometime.
LklXAGK.png
I saw Gold Wolf Capes once.... and Siren Sylvan Dresses.... and Celadon Wing Silks... all in 1 restock.... Only managed to get a Dress. xD Should've gone for the capes. Oh, well. At least I sold the Dress on the AH for 40kt. ;3
I saw Gold Wolf Capes once.... and Siren Sylvan Dresses.... and Celadon Wing Silks... all in 1 restock.... Only managed to get a Dress. xD Should've gone for the capes. Oh, well. At least I sold the Dress on the AH for 40kt. ;3
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Oceanas Your boy is lovely!
@Oceanas Your boy is lovely!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2