Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's your Starfall going?
1 2
I need four goblins, three vistas, and 2645714512457124556124 cloaks I will never use. Also feeling like crap so I won't be able to grind much today. Yay.
I need four goblins, three vistas, and 2645714512457124556124 cloaks I will never use. Also feeling like crap so I won't be able to grind much today. Yay.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I love all of the items for the festival! The visa looked awesome, I absolutely love the cloak, and the goblin familiar looked adorable! I don't have enough shards for them yet, nor had I gotten any chest yet but I did get an unhatched arcane egg in scavenging today! So my Starfall started off great!
I love all of the items for the festival! The visa looked awesome, I absolutely love the cloak, and the goblin familiar looked adorable! I don't have enough shards for them yet, nor had I gotten any chest yet but I did get an unhatched arcane egg in scavenging today! So my Starfall started off great!
Great! I hatched two beautiful Coatls (the Goblin matches one perfectly), and have gotten three chests while grinding in the Crystal Pools so far.
Great! I hatched two beautiful Coatls (the Goblin matches one perfectly), and have gotten three chests while grinding in the Crystal Pools so far.
"The world ends at your horizons. Don't let limits slow you!"
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
I thought last year was great but HOLY BALLS this year is awesome! I mean THE CLOAKS. They fit my arcane rep perfectly!
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT
I thought last year was great but HOLY BALLS this year is awesome! I mean THE CLOAKS. They fit my arcane rep perfectly!
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I've only found shards in the coli so far, but I'm super excited. I need like 50 of those cloaks.
I've only found shards in the coli so far, but I'm super excited. I need like 50 of those cloaks.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@8by0 I JUST GOT THE CRYSTAL POOLS VISTA OMG on top of that got a chest skin chest AND gilded chest from gathering!
@8by0 I JUST GOT THE CRYSTAL POOLS VISTA OMG on top of that got a chest skin chest AND gilded chest from gathering!
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
I found my fav skin already!
I found my fav skin already!
Amazing! I haven't found any skins, but got eliminate! xD Also, I'm getting shards very nicely so I'm happy! And I got one cloak already and the vista!
Amazing! I haven't found any skins, but got eliminate! xD Also, I'm getting shards very nicely so I'm happy! And I got one cloak already and the vista!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
It was going ok until the coliseum decided to get glitchy/laggy. It's just being a pain.
:(
It was going ok until the coliseum decided to get glitchy/laggy. It's just being a pain.
:(
1 2