Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is happening to Baldwin?!
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 342 343
Kudos to the artist(s?) drawing these changes. The gradual shift from Pearlcatcher to whatever he's becoming is kinda cool kinda spooky and I can't wait to see Baldwin's final form.

@DragonWolfie so I know where I'm up to.
Kudos to the artist(s?) drawing these changes. The gradual shift from Pearlcatcher to whatever he's becoming is kinda cool kinda spooky and I can't wait to see Baldwin's final form.

@DragonWolfie so I know where I'm up to.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
[quote name="gootarts" date=2016-09-18 06:41:59] [quote name="Epsereth" date=2016-09-18 06:35:41] [quote name="Pandacow" date=2016-09-18 06:15:27] Also, did anyone notice that the tail now looks kind of.... sloppy? Like it was done in a short amount of time or something. [/quote] Yeah, it's ... not great. Half the pearl is missing, it's flat (the shadows are on opposite sides of the pearl and the tail??), and the coloring is done outside the lines. :( [/quote] Perhaps it isn't the final version of baldwin's tail? [/quote] I thought the head fins looked kind of sloppy too, especially the day they first appeared. I think it's just the effect of applying the transformation piece by piece to the old art - it's just going to look sloppier than a new drawing from scratch no matter what. I don't think it has any bearing on his final form.
gootarts wrote on 2016-09-18:
Epsereth wrote on 2016-09-18:
Pandacow wrote on 2016-09-18:
Also, did anyone notice that the tail now looks kind of.... sloppy? Like it was done in a short amount of time or something.

Yeah, it's ... not great. Half the pearl is missing, it's flat (the shadows are on opposite sides of the pearl and the tail??), and the coloring is done outside the lines. :(
Perhaps it isn't the final version of baldwin's tail?

I thought the head fins looked kind of sloppy too, especially the day they first appeared. I think it's just the effect of applying the transformation piece by piece to the old art - it's just going to look sloppier than a new drawing from scratch no matter what. I don't think it has any bearing on his final form.
If it is like the Festival Goblins, their tails so far are chunky with fins or fire flaring off. Probably Baldwin's tail will get an addition.
If it is like the Festival Goblins, their tails so far are chunky with fins or fire flaring off. Probably Baldwin's tail will get an addition.
25jehpf.jpgtumblr_o3pjj7Aykd1rs1vybo5_r1_400.png
I love the mystery around what's going on but...

The edits look kinda..... sloppy..... especially the tail....
I love the mystery around what's going on but...

The edits look kinda..... sloppy..... especially the tail....
Tn4aWhc.png
@SilverFoxDemon Honestly, Baldwin strikes me as the type who would do such a thing.

EVERYTHING MUST GO INTO THE POT. E V E R Y T H I N G
@SilverFoxDemon Honestly, Baldwin strikes me as the type who would do such a thing.

EVERYTHING MUST GO INTO THE POT. E V E R Y T H I N G
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
what is happening??? [img]http://i.imgur.com/6BPPC.gif[/img] ((This gif... I couldn't resist XD))
what is happening???
6BPPC.gif

((This gif... I couldn't resist XD))
XriSV9h.gif
@ToxieToxie
It's so bad, yet I can't help but laugh xD
@ToxieToxie
It's so bad, yet I can't help but laugh xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
What about his pearl?
What about his pearl?
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
@summerstorm

So far your avatar update is the funniest part, haha
Wish I'd saved some eyes because I'd do it too!
@summerstorm

So far your avatar update is the funniest part, haha
Wish I'd saved some eyes because I'd do it too!
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
IM SCARED FOR MY HUSBAND
SOMEONE SAVE HIM
IM SCARED FOR MY HUSBAND
SOMEONE SAVE HIM
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 342 343