Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@WrittenBadly
I'm definitely open to it, but when I did it last year I got burned by a few people who disliked my "roleplay" and told me I was "god-modding" their character, so they made rude comments and gave me trash or nothing as a reward. That was quite upsetting to me, since I made an effort to reward my trick-or-treaters with good things. I was a bit taken aback by it, actually.
@WrittenBadly
I'm definitely open to it, but when I did it last year I got burned by a few people who disliked my "roleplay" and told me I was "god-modding" their character, so they made rude comments and gave me trash or nothing as a reward. That was quite upsetting to me, since I made an effort to reward my trick-or-treaters with good things. I was a bit taken aback by it, actually.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@WrittenBadly

Ah, if we're gonna do it this year I'd love to join in! I joined in November, so I never got to participate before. Sounds fun!
@WrittenBadly

Ah, if we're gonna do it this year I'd love to join in! I joined in November, so I never got to participate before. Sounds fun!
pVhWnFy.png
@WrittenBadly

I'd love to participate, and I can help out if you need it!
@WrittenBadly

I'd love to participate, and I can help out if you need it!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@@WrittenBadly

I'd love to participate!
@@WrittenBadly

I'd love to participate!
PQznZys.png
I didn't know this was a thing! I'd totally be down for this! :D
I didn't know this was a thing! I'd totally be down for this! :D
Jd9Jdye.png
Ooh la la! Sounds fun! I'd love to participate. :)
Ooh la la! Sounds fun! I'd love to participate. :)
I always appreciate to be pinged, and don't be shy to talk to me!
Oooo That sounds like a ton of fun! I hope we do it :D
Oooo That sounds like a ton of fun! I hope we do it :D
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
I did this every year it's gone on, and I'd definitely be interested in doing it this year!
I did this every year it's gone on, and I'd definitely be interested in doing it this year!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I'm at work for a few more hours but I'm happy everyone is in! I will reply as much as I can when I'm out of work!
I'm at work for a few more hours but I'm happy everyone is in! I will reply as much as I can when I'm out of work!
this sounds like loads of fun, so count me in!
this sounds like loads of fun, so count me in!
H99IvCb.pngztxBM6v.pngrN1qnFK.png7TexDi3.pngBndqmV0.pnggShW5Nm.pngpyfXysf.pngq4ucXe0.pngd1zBLyi.pngbXsxNkp.pngWxxhvFR.pngVGs6mNY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18