Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ew.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Anyways i gotta save up for a Flight Change lol, RIP Wind Clan I did love you guys
Anyways i gotta save up for a Flight Change lol, RIP Wind Clan I did love you guys
@Yun

That color comparison is one of the most beautiful things I have read on this site.
@Yun

That color comparison is one of the most beautiful things I have read on this site.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@Remos: I've moved this to FR Discussion for you, as this is a site related discussion. :)
@Remos: I've moved this to FR Discussion for you, as this is a site related discussion. :)
[quote name="Marburg" date=2016-08-14 22:47:18] @Yun That color comparison is one of the most beautiful things I have read on this site. [/quote] god its so bad lol....... god. tbh my other comparisons were too unsavory for this site lol
Marburg wrote on 2016-08-14:
@Yun

god its so bad lol....... god.

tbh my other comparisons were too unsavory for this site lol
Looks good to me imo. I like the new, redder shade of pink on the Arcane flag. (At least I think it's redder.)

Most of the colors look fine to me. :p
Looks good to me imo. I like the new, redder shade of pink on the Arcane flag. (At least I think it's redder.)

Most of the colors look fine to me. :p
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
I actually really like the flags? I don't like them more than the old flags, but still, I think they're nice.

I think the fact that everyone is being so negative is kinda rude to the Flight Rising team. They are the ones who put time into designing them... It might not look like they put that much effort into them since the flags just change colors and have a different logo, but they liked them enough to change the old flags.

I think everyone should just keep this negativity to themselves..
I actually really like the flags? I don't like them more than the old flags, but still, I think they're nice.

I think the fact that everyone is being so negative is kinda rude to the Flight Rising team. They are the ones who put time into designing them... It might not look like they put that much effort into them since the flags just change colors and have a different logo, but they liked them enough to change the old flags.

I think everyone should just keep this negativity to themselves..
Arcane's doesn't look too off...but...[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/revamp/banners/arcane_small.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/arcane_banner.png[/img] I kind of like the older one better....? Even though the symbol's a bit squished, the new icon looks a little too smooth and bright and modern-looking for a game that focuses on dragons, which is more of a medieval thing.
Arcane's doesn't look too off...but...arcane_small.png arcane_banner.png

I kind of like the older one better....? Even though the symbol's a bit squished, the new icon looks a little too smooth and bright and modern-looking for a game that focuses on dragons, which is more of a medieval thing.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

arcane aint that bad tbh
arcane aint that bad tbh
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@Yun

I think the wind banner looks pretty cute <3
@Yun

I think the wind banner looks pretty cute <3
remember when flag used to fit my icon FeelsBadMan
will get used to it i guess...
remember when flag used to fit my icon FeelsBadMan
will get used to it i guess...