Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many free lair spaces do you have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
A lot
Because I keep increasing my lair just for the achievements and I always try not to have more than two pages of filled lair
A lot
Because I keep increasing my lair just for the achievements and I always try not to have more than two pages of filled lair
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
9 free right now. Will be 22 as soon as I get rid of all the fodder. Maybe 24 if I figure out what to do with the 2 extra dragons that have been hanging around.
9 free right now. Will be 22 as soon as I get rid of all the fodder. Maybe 24 if I figure out what to do with the 2 extra dragons that have been hanging around.
Jd9Jdye.png
Three that'll be taken by hatchlings tonight
Three that'll be taken by hatchlings tonight
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
35,,, I don't normally expand my lair nor do I buy dragons a lot who stay, haa.
35,,, I don't normally expand my lair nor do I buy dragons a lot who stay, haa.
they/them
I'll have 40 after I exalt a few fodder, but I currently have 29!
I'll have 40 after I exalt a few fodder, but I currently have 29!
absolutely none because I have no self control what-so-ever!
absolutely none because I have no self control what-so-ever!
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Four right now, should be around nine as soon as hatchlings sell.
Four right now, should be around nine as soon as hatchlings sell.
lil-guy.png
technically 4, but i keep 20 spaces for hatchlings, fodder, and also 2 breeding project dragons so they're not permanent.
technically 4, but i keep 20 spaces for hatchlings, fodder, and also 2 breeding project dragons so they're not permanent.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Put I usually don't have much room in my lair because of impulses.. But I'm trying to resist them..
But right now I have 87 dragons out of 90 so I use pretty much all my treasure on Lair Expansions.
@Put I usually don't have much room in my lair because of impulses.. But I'm trying to resist them..
But right now I have 87 dragons out of 90 so I use pretty much all my treasure on Lair Expansions.
15, but two are filled with dragons I'm reselling.
15, but two are filled with dragons I'm reselling.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25