Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wind flight
Hey everyone what is the wind flight community like? One of my best friends is in wind flight and now I'm getting really curious
Hey everyone what is the wind flight community like? One of my best friends is in wind flight and now I'm getting really curious
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
The Wind community is basically really friendly, supportive, and we all love partying and who could forget the corgis? we seldom do conquest pushes, but when we do, we go all out, and aim to have fun at the same time!

We're also a really artsy community (i feel), and there are always threads going on about lore, roleplays and etc :3
@lunusdragoness
The Wind community is basically really friendly, supportive, and we all love partying and who could forget the corgis? we seldom do conquest pushes, but when we do, we go all out, and aim to have fun at the same time!

We're also a really artsy community (i feel), and there are always threads going on about lore, roleplays and etc :3
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii alright I'm even more interested now
@jurobii alright I'm even more interested now
boIu4p9.png
From vacationing here for half a year I can safely say, that wind is super nice and creative. Even during dom pushes when things get heated you'll rather see happy sugar-high people than those who grit their teeth and snarl at others.
It's a very happy, relaxed flight and people are always eager to try out new things.
From vacationing here for half a year I can safely say, that wind is super nice and creative. Even during dom pushes when things get heated you'll rather see happy sugar-high people than those who grit their teeth and snarl at others.
It's a very happy, relaxed flight and people are always eager to try out new things.
shop_banner.png
Did anyone mention corgis? o3o we are notorious for dropping corgi gifs and pics on a new Windy's "I'm New!" thread o;

Well, from a more serious note, we are a friendly flight, that's for sure~ Our forums do go a bit fast but most (if not all) threads get at least one reply! We used to be the most relaxed flight when it came to Dom, but look at us ♥ Wind v. Earth, we proved we could threaten (and WIN) a flight 4 times smaller than ours! And Wind v. Shadow, we won <3
Did anyone mention corgis? o3o we are notorious for dropping corgi gifs and pics on a new Windy's "I'm New!" thread o;

Well, from a more serious note, we are a friendly flight, that's for sure~ Our forums do go a bit fast but most (if not all) threads get at least one reply! We used to be the most relaxed flight when it came to Dom, but look at us ♥ Wind v. Earth, we proved we could threaten (and WIN) a flight 4 times smaller than ours! And Wind v. Shadow, we won <3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@HowlingGale

Okay... I literally just woke up and I'm tired from a long work week. How is this relevant?

Well...

I read 'we are notorious for dropping corgis off cliffs' instead of 'we are notorious for dropping corgi gifs.'

I need more sleep, but thank you for the O.O!! And then the laugh! :D <3
@HowlingGale

Okay... I literally just woke up and I'm tired from a long work week. How is this relevant?

Well...

I read 'we are notorious for dropping corgis off cliffs' instead of 'we are notorious for dropping corgi gifs.'

I need more sleep, but thank you for the O.O!! And then the laugh! :D <3
Offering High Level Grinding and Leveling Services!
@Electrum @HowlingGale [quote name="Electrum" date=2016-08-08 06:59:18] I read 'we are notorious for dropping corgis off cliffs' instead of 'we are notorious for dropping corgi gifs.' [/quote] Dropping corgis of cliffs? To teach them to fly with the wind maybe? Or would that be an Arcane thing to do? You know, to see what happens.
@Electrum @HowlingGale
Electrum wrote on 2016-08-08:

Dropping corgis of cliffs? To teach them to fly with the wind maybe?
Or would that be an Arcane thing to do? You know, to see what happens.
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
One of the familiars is a winged corgi
When the contest showed up with the blank, there were about 597261035726146 variations produced
Because corgi
One of the familiars is a winged corgi
When the contest showed up with the blank, there were about 597261035726146 variations produced
Because corgi
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@lunusdragoness
All right all right...
tumblr_inline_mwudu9Unzd1r9ywrd.png
You want to know about wind flight is that right???
Well 1st We are explores! (And the friendliest) But I must say our beliefs are one of my favorites of windy flight! We don't do real awesome rituals but we do this thing when there is something to celebrate we shoot out to the sky's holding buckets that shoot out colored fog to paint the sky!
Are annual holiday would be massive here, full of music and art sometimes sports and shows like are sky dancers. (The thing I was talking about up there.^)
One of the biggest, most popular favorites, however, is that each and every clan owns their own a chandelier of chimes. Each chime represents a dragon , and the way they are placed around each other shows genealogy. Children's chimes hand from their parents. mated pairs are attached by a string with a scale from each other in between. the chime of a deceased dragon (Dead dragon. :( ) is silenced by putting a cloth around it, and when that dragon is missed it can be removed for a short time by someone who wants to hear their chime again for a short time.
Hope this helped with our beliefs and rituals.

@lunusdragoness
All right all right...
tumblr_inline_mwudu9Unzd1r9ywrd.png
You want to know about wind flight is that right???
Well 1st We are explores! (And the friendliest) But I must say our beliefs are one of my favorites of windy flight! We don't do real awesome rituals but we do this thing when there is something to celebrate we shoot out to the sky's holding buckets that shoot out colored fog to paint the sky!
Are annual holiday would be massive here, full of music and art sometimes sports and shows like are sky dancers. (The thing I was talking about up there.^)
One of the biggest, most popular favorites, however, is that each and every clan owns their own a chandelier of chimes. Each chime represents a dragon , and the way they are placed around each other shows genealogy. Children's chimes hand from their parents. mated pairs are attached by a string with a scale from each other in between. the chime of a deceased dragon (Dead dragon. :( ) is silenced by putting a cloth around it, and when that dragon is missed it can be removed for a short time by someone who wants to hear their chime again for a short time.
Hope this helped with our beliefs and rituals.