Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | discarded eggs are so morbid
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Sallin I'm really glad to hear!
@Sallin I'm really glad to hear!
[quote name="xiushangirl" date=2016-07-22 17:23:14] the light eggs are burnt out lightbulbs' the real eggs were just.. pre- pre exalted! yeah.... the guy who takes exalts just replaced them with broken lightbulbs!! [/quote] fire eggs and earth eggs are just some pebbles left behind by lil babies going to play they're fine i swear
xiushangirl wrote on 2016-07-22:
the light eggs are burnt out lightbulbs'
the real eggs were just.. pre- pre exalted! yeah.... the guy who takes exalts just replaced them with broken lightbulbs!!

fire eggs and earth eggs are just some pebbles left behind by lil babies going to play they're fine i swear
They/Them
catniplynx_verysmall.png
I just thought of something very sad

The old dragons who were there for the egg rot time most likely had siblings/hatchling(s) die in their egg so what if they kept the egg as a remembrance for the ones who died like in their cave or whatever on a self they have the rocks,shell,goop in a jar and when the younger dragons ask what it is they simply stare at the shell and say "It is my sibling/child before hatching but you wouldn't know how that feels like since eggs have stopped dying now" then start to cry over the ones they have lost and the younger ones tryong to comfort them telling the older ones it is OK the bad times are over.

I choked up typing this.....
I just thought of something very sad

The old dragons who were there for the egg rot time most likely had siblings/hatchling(s) die in their egg so what if they kept the egg as a remembrance for the ones who died like in their cave or whatever on a self they have the rocks,shell,goop in a jar and when the younger dragons ask what it is they simply stare at the shell and say "It is my sibling/child before hatching but you wouldn't know how that feels like since eggs have stopped dying now" then start to cry over the ones they have lost and the younger ones tryong to comfort them telling the older ones it is OK the bad times are over.

I choked up typing this.....
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
Man, that is really sad.
Man, that is really sad.
Dead eggs look shade touched
Dead eggs look shade touched
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
The discarded Shadow eggs make me feel greatly uncomfortable
The discarded Shadow eggs make me feel greatly uncomfortable
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
[quote name="PrismaticSkies" date="2016-07-21 21:38:43" ] Great, now I'm sad over pixel eggs [/quote]
PrismaticSkies wrote on 2016-07-21 21:38:43:
Great, now I'm sad over pixel eggs
SVt2S0L.png
Lol dead light eggs just exploded. Mom is nosing the nest and these firecrackers just egg-splode in her face.
Lol dead light eggs just exploded. Mom is nosing the nest and these firecrackers just egg-splode in her face.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
I don´t want to be a evil or bad person but I would like this back, when you missbreed dragons you didn´t wanted you can left the eggs die ad like the thing never happened, also you was able to manipulate the number of borning babies, it was good for lore reasons or for the clan spaces, you have nest of 5 eggs but space in lair for 3? no problem now, you don´t have any chance and flexibility it was before, so I stopped breading dragons at all.
I don´t want to be a evil or bad person but I would like this back, when you missbreed dragons you didn´t wanted you can left the eggs die ad like the thing never happened, also you was able to manipulate the number of borning babies, it was good for lore reasons or for the clan spaces, you have nest of 5 eggs but space in lair for 3? no problem now, you don´t have any chance and flexibility it was before, so I stopped breading dragons at all.
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
Nice little necro’d thread, now my day is ruined.
Nice little necro’d thread, now my day is ruined.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22