Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you serious
Okay so I was working for like an hour or two yesterday on one of my derg's bios. It took me a while to put it together, trying to find what to say and all. Then I go to the next dragon to do her bio, but I go back to the previous derg and all the work I did was gone????

Like, seriously??!?! I was so mad last night that it fed my already-splitting headache. I'm okay now, but I'm still a little angry that I have to put that dragon's bio back together...

Thank you for reading!
Okay so I was working for like an hour or two yesterday on one of my derg's bios. It took me a while to put it together, trying to find what to say and all. Then I go to the next dragon to do her bio, but I go back to the previous derg and all the work I did was gone????

Like, seriously??!?! I was so mad last night that it fed my already-splitting headache. I'm okay now, but I'm still a little angry that I have to put that dragon's bio back together...

Thank you for reading!
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
Did you refresh the page, or go back to it using the back button right after finishing it? Sometimes that erases what's written in the bios.
Did you refresh the page, or go back to it using the back button right after finishing it? Sometimes that erases what's written in the bios.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

This is why i always save any lore or important and complicated blocks of text in general to word documents. I've had FR eat my text too many times to trust it.
This is why i always save any lore or important and complicated blocks of text in general to word documents. I've had FR eat my text too many times to trust it.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Oh no, that sucks :< Happened to me a few times already. I learned from my mistakes and usually save the bio in a word document just in case. Also, there's this neat add-on for chrome called Lazarus Form Recovery. It 's a life saver, seriously.
Oh no, that sucks :< Happened to me a few times already. I learned from my mistakes and usually save the bio in a word document just in case. Also, there's this neat add-on for chrome called Lazarus Form Recovery. It 's a life saver, seriously.
iIrk1Wj.png
This hasn't happened to me yet, but only two of my dragons have lore right now. I really hope this doesn't happen to you again! I'm really sorry. I bet your dragon is really sad :(

I'm gonna be super careful with lore from now on, thanks for the information.
This hasn't happened to me yet, but only two of my dragons have lore right now. I really hope this doesn't happen to you again! I'm really sorry. I bet your dragon is really sad :(

I'm gonna be super careful with lore from now on, thanks for the information.
Jenna
She/Her
FR Time +2
Looking for forever home dragons and friends
Something like that happened to me as well! I was working on a bio and I saved it, but it didn't save! Maybe you should put it in the bug report forums :\
Something like that happened to me as well! I was working on a bio and I saved it, but it didn't save! Maybe you should put it in the bug report forums :\
olly / 15
Happened to me too!
I added one tiny little thing into my profile and it erased the entire thing
I was extremely upset): hope this doesn't happen to you again!
Happened to me too!
I added one tiny little thing into my profile and it erased the entire thing
I was extremely upset): hope this doesn't happen to you again!
Azo3Ye1.png
@applejuice *downloads Lazarus and hands you a juicebox of yourself in thanks* xD
@applejuice *downloads Lazarus and hands you a juicebox of yourself in thanks* xD
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png