Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help with feeding
I haven't been on for a long while and i'm struggling to refeed all of my dragons. Does anyone here have any suggestions?
I haven't been on for a long while and i'm struggling to refeed all of my dragons. Does anyone here have any suggestions?
Beep beep
@JayTheWolfDragon
Go in your flight forums, and look for a food kitchen or something of that sort.
@JayTheWolfDragon
Go in your flight forums, and look for a food kitchen or something of that sort.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Coli gets tons of food drops

Alternatively, play fairgrounds games to get treasure (you can get up to 75,000 treasure each day) and use the treasure to buy food! You can find certain stacks of common food items for pretty cheap on the AH =3
Coli gets tons of food drops

Alternatively, play fairgrounds games to get treasure (you can get up to 75,000 treasure each day) and use the treasure to buy food! You can find certain stacks of common food items for pretty cheap on the AH =3
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
i can send you some if you need it
i can send you some if you need it
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Thanks guys!
Thanks guys!
Beep beep
@GrumpyCatLover two people have given me a few stacks and i'm up to 92%, but five of my dragons went hungry. I would appreciate it if you did send me some, and meat is not needed, most of my dragons don't eat it. Thank you so much.
@GrumpyCatLover two people have given me a few stacks and i'm up to 92%, but five of my dragons went hungry. I would appreciate it if you did send me some, and meat is not needed, most of my dragons don't eat it. Thank you so much.
Beep beep
@JayTheWolfDragon
welcoem :D
@JayTheWolfDragon
welcoem :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif