Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you're casually training fodder and
1 2
@QueenParda
yeah he just made a Workshop team, with a great healer, and goes in there a lot.. I think he's after the bosses :o Either that or all the other familiars. He only started coli 3 years into the game to get familiars. Lol (*pfft so were you, shadria*)
@QueenParda
yeah he just made a Workshop team, with a great healer, and goes in there a lot.. I think he's after the bosses :o Either that or all the other familiars. He only started coli 3 years into the game to get familiars. Lol (*pfft so were you, shadria*)
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@QueenParda Yeah after a long dry spell, drops like this are definitely a welcome change. Although I would be pretty happy with pink silks too, they seem pretty rare too! Sadly, I don't go to the Crystal Pools often, because, afaik it doesn't drop Eliminates, and my stock is running really low.

I'm currently in the Kelp Beds myself, as I do seem to have the best luck when it comes to egg drops there. Fingers crossed!
@QueenParda Yeah after a long dry spell, drops like this are definitely a welcome change. Although I would be pretty happy with pink silks too, they seem pretty rare too! Sadly, I don't go to the Crystal Pools often, because, afaik it doesn't drop Eliminates, and my stock is running really low.

I'm currently in the Kelp Beds myself, as I do seem to have the best luck when it comes to egg drops there. Fingers crossed!
I landed the golem workshop vista while just randomly grinding! Pretty exciting stuff.
I landed the golem workshop vista while just randomly grinding! Pretty exciting stuff.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
1 2