Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I bought a pink breeding pair last night
1 2 3
Dads name was Oxford (ya know, the dictionary?)
Babes name was..."Intellect"
Dads name was Oxford (ya know, the dictionary?)
Babes name was..."Intellect"
LOL, this thread made me decide to go play with the random name generator - and this came up as one of the first choices:

Unknown
Ok then? XD

Usually when naming fodder, I go for halfway normal names, such as you would find out there IRL. I know some people are sensitive to what kind of names their offspring get, so I try to find something decent, or use what's there to come up with a decent idea.
LOL, this thread made me decide to go play with the random name generator - and this came up as one of the first choices:

Unknown
Ok then? XD

Usually when naming fodder, I go for halfway normal names, such as you would find out there IRL. I know some people are sensitive to what kind of names their offspring get, so I try to find something decent, or use what's there to come up with a decent idea.
Bouldershoulder
Fragile
Bouldershoulder
Fragile
MissAstral.png
I have gotten "Okay" and "Probably". I have probably oh the puns gotten more hilariously bad ones, but I don't remember them. Such is life.
I have gotten "Okay" and "Probably". I have probably oh the puns gotten more hilariously bad ones, but I don't remember them. Such is life.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Airtongue (what?)
Bangarang
Spoon (seriously..)
BirdBird
Interlude (eh)
Spork (spoon and fork??)
Airtongue (what?)
Bangarang
Spoon (seriously..)
BirdBird
Interlude (eh)
Spork (spoon and fork??)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Giantspine (why spine so big?)
Longhead (...)
Leimakid (who is Leima and why is their kid a random name)
Facinate (removing one letter from a word does not make it a name)
Mineshadow (so is it the shadow of a mine or like, do they try to mine shadows? or is it supposed to say like, my shadow?)
Crust (everyone's least favorite part of the bread)

I could go on because...wow many of the names are terribad (I actually had a thread once, listing all the worst/silliest ones but it is long dead)
Giantspine (why spine so big?)
Longhead (...)
Leimakid (who is Leima and why is their kid a random name)
Facinate (removing one letter from a word does not make it a name)
Mineshadow (so is it the shadow of a mine or like, do they try to mine shadows? or is it supposed to say like, my shadow?)
Crust (everyone's least favorite part of the bread)

I could go on because...wow many of the names are terribad (I actually had a thread once, listing all the worst/silliest ones but it is long dead)
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
I've gotten these gems from the random name generator before: Orebiter, Maybe, Wingwing (I've gotten this twice), and, probably the absolute best one ever... Fearsplat. Yup. [quote name="Candlelit97" date=2016-07-12 17:58:37] Brotato. [/quote] Also I would totally name a Dragon this.
I've gotten these gems from the random name generator before:
Orebiter,
Maybe,
Wingwing (I've gotten this twice),

and, probably the absolute best one ever...

Fearsplat.

Yup.
Candlelit97 wrote on 2016-07-12:
Brotato.
Also I would totally name a Dragon this.

Someday I'll put something creative here.
1 2 3