Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Has any one else noticed this?
1 2
I can't be the only one who saw this [img]http://i.imgur.com/bd5sTfO.jpg[/img] That is a ridgeback right? [img]http://i.imgur.com/vHRdDK1.png[/img]
I can't be the only one who saw this
bd5sTfO.jpg
That is a ridgeback right?
vHRdDK1.png
LP5AE5q.jpg
ok, im scared
MODS WAT R U PLANNIng?
ok, im scared
MODS WAT R U PLANNIng?
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
What has happened to their snoot snoots
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
I believe those designs are scrapped ideas for the breeds! If you look at the Mirror, you'll notice it only has two eyes.
I believe those designs are scrapped ideas for the breeds! If you look at the Mirror, you'll notice it only has two eyes.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
[quote name="feming" date=2016-07-09 16:35:32] What has happened to their snoot snoots [/quote] They got into a fight with a deity, and the deity was feeling merciful. So the deity bent his snoot snoot like in the cartoons.
feming wrote on 2016-07-09:

They got into a fight with a deity, and the deity was feeling merciful.
So the deity bent his snoot snoot like in the cartoons.
Handful of Sprockets
*sigh* "You're going to make me say it, aren't you? FINE. I'm sorry I killed your wife. But in my defense, she jumped in front of my sword!"
Copper Gear
Also that tundra is having a seizure apparently
Also that tundra is having a seizure apparently
olly / 15
Ok thing I noticed in it
1:The ridgeback's boot and look at the fee t is different
2:LOOK AT THE FAE'S NECK!!!!!!
3:The imps tail is long and fluffy
4:Tundra is either having a spasm or is being an adorable fluffy dork
Ok thing I noticed in it
1:The ridgeback's boot and look at the fee t is different
2:LOOK AT THE FAE'S NECK!!!!!!
3:The imps tail is long and fluffy
4:Tundra is either having a spasm or is being an adorable fluffy dork
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
There are a few things different about the Imp.
1.) Longer more Lightweaver-ish ears.
2.) Wings with multiple wing fingers and a wing thumb.
3.) More tail floof.
There are a few things different about the Imp.
1.) Longer more Lightweaver-ish ears.
2.) Wings with multiple wing fingers and a wing thumb.
3.) More tail floof.

Someday I'll put something creative here.
@OzRunner This was obviously a splash art made while Undel was nailing down the dragon designs. (That's why the image is faded out in the background header of the forums.)

I love how the Tundra is just lolling on the floor like a goof. And that is a tiny baby Imperial next to the Ridgeback. Heck, they're all inconsistent size to one another--but I think their sizing was made relative so they'd fit in a single compisition better.

But imagine though... a young male Ridgeback born with a deformed nose-horn that pointed up instead of forward...
@OzRunner This was obviously a splash art made while Undel was nailing down the dragon designs. (That's why the image is faded out in the background header of the forums.)

I love how the Tundra is just lolling on the floor like a goof. And that is a tiny baby Imperial next to the Ridgeback. Heck, they're all inconsistent size to one another--but I think their sizing was made relative so they'd fit in a single compisition better.

But imagine though... a young male Ridgeback born with a deformed nose-horn that pointed up instead of forward...
84si1j.png
@raptorix

Ahh okie
That poor little Ridgeback though. Imagine how his life would go all because of his misshaped nose
@raptorix

Ahh okie
That poor little Ridgeback though. Imagine how his life would go all because of his misshaped nose
LP5AE5q.jpg
1 2