Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 165 166
[item=Polar Wooly] [b]Name:[/b] Polar Wooly [b]Caption:[/b] Rumor has it that the Icewarden secretly loves these fuzzy insects.
Polar Wooly

Name: Polar Wooly

Caption: Rumor has it that the Icewarden secretly loves these fuzzy insects.
fmcx84ip.png
[quote][item=wooly bear] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Description:[/b] This creature could bearly be called "appetizing," but don't let its appearance give you paws; if you can bear to try it, you'll find it absolutely delightfur!
Quote:
Wooly Bear
Name: Wooly Bear
Description: This creature could bearly be called "appetizing," but don't let its appearance give you paws; if you can bear to try it, you'll find it absolutely delightfur!
LaIgj8M.png
[item=Wooly Bear] [b]Name:[/b] Wooly Bear [b]Caption:[/b] Many times more fearsome then a regular bear. Pepper spray can't save you now!
Wooly Bear
Name: Wooly Bear
Caption: Many times more fearsome then a regular bear. Pepper spray can't save you now!
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
[item=broadback pleco] [b] Name:[/b] Broadback Pleco [b]Caption: [/b]Interestingly did not get its name from a famous mountain.
Broadback Pleco

Name:
Broadback Pleco
Caption: Interestingly did not get its name from a famous mountain.
[quote][item=Polar wooly] [b]Name:[/b] Polar Wooly [b]Caption:[/b] It's so fluffy! Are you sure it's food and not a living shoulder-warmer? I mean, really, we should save this little critter. [i]It's still so fluffy![/i][/quote]
Quote:
Polar Wooly
Caption: It's so fluffy! Are you sure it's food and not a living shoulder-warmer? I mean, really, we should save this little critter. It's still so fluffy!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[item=Dancer's Bell] [b]Name[/b]: Soothing Bell [b]Caption[/b]: [i]Many dragons use these mysterious bells to bond with their familiars. Its chime seems to make the holder more friendly.[/i]
Dancer's Bell
Name: Soothing Bell
Caption: Many dragons use these mysterious bells to bond with their familiars. Its chime seems to make the holder more friendly.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
[item=blue spot pygmy wrasse] Name: blue spot pygmy wrasse Caption: Its name is more of a mouthful than the fish itself. Oops, forgot to delete the other one.
Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse
Name: blue spot pygmy wrasse
Caption: Its name is more of a mouthful than the fish itself.

Oops, forgot to delete the other one.
[item=Polar Wooly] [b]Name:[/b] Polar Wooly [b]Caption:[/b] Clearly a cross-over between a polar bear and a wooly mammoth
Polar Wooly

Caption: Clearly a cross-over between a polar bear and a wooly mammoth
[quote] [item=Dancer's Bell] [b]Name:[/b] Believer's Bell [b]Caption: [/b]It is said that only those who believe in Santa Claws can hear this magical bell. [/quote]
Quote:
Dancer's Bell
Name: Believer's Bell
Caption: It is said that only those who believe in Santa Claws can hear this magical bell.
he/they
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/18916.png[/img] Lone rattlers can be aggressive and sing off tune. So please, don't break up the band.
18916.png

Lone rattlers can be aggressive and sing off tune. So please, don't break up the band.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 165 166