Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lack of immaculate tablets
1 2 3
For some reason, I have been getting a smaller amount of tablets from the food sources, even on the first day! On the first day, I only got 29 and the number is decreasing as the week goes by. It seems like I might not be able to get one of the items... is that just bad luck? [img]http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/8.gif[/img]
For some reason, I have been getting a smaller amount of tablets from the food sources, even on the first day! On the first day, I only got 29 and the number is decreasing as the week goes by. It seems like I might not be able to get one of the items... is that just bad luck?
8.gif
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
@kpribbit
You mean from gathering? If so, then you shouldn't complain, I managed to gather 9 today
@kpribbit
You mean from gathering? If so, then you shouldn't complain, I managed to gather 9 today
@Kpribbit
I didn't notice it yesterday or Sunday, but I do feel like today I got a lot less tablets from gathering than I normally do during festivals. But I don't exactly keep track of things like this and it's always hard to tell what's just bad luck. Which, y'know, considering the number of people on this site all gathering for tablets, some people are bound to have some bad luck and all. *shrug* I've just been making it up by coli grinding, but I'm also starting to feel like there are a lot less light enemies than most other elements, so maybe I just can't win XD
@Kpribbit
I didn't notice it yesterday or Sunday, but I do feel like today I got a lot less tablets from gathering than I normally do during festivals. But I don't exactly keep track of things like this and it's always hard to tell what's just bad luck. Which, y'know, considering the number of people on this site all gathering for tablets, some people are bound to have some bad luck and all. *shrug* I've just been making it up by coli grinding, but I'm also starting to feel like there are a lot less light enemies than most other elements, so maybe I just can't win XD
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
@Kpribbit Felt like I got less on Sunday but I did much better today! If you're worried about items then you should definitely use Baldwin to your advantage.
@Kpribbit Felt like I got less on Sunday but I did much better today! If you're worried about items then you should definitely use Baldwin to your advantage.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Could it be that the amount of fest currency we get from gathering is being tweaked because of the currency being available from baldwin?
Could it be that the amount of fest currency we get from gathering is being tweaked because of the currency being available from baldwin?
I80GO9S.png
Is the coliseum not an option? Currency drops from light and neutral monsters.
Is the coliseum not an option? Currency drops from light and neutral monsters.
jGMxCMK.gif8wD7E2s.png
I haven't noticed much change from before. I usually get the normal 15-20 tablets from gathering, but I still keep brewing them because reasons.
I haven't noticed much change from before. I usually get the normal 15-20 tablets from gathering, but I still keep brewing them because reasons.
zp1xBoR.png
I'm pretty much tripping over tablets this festival. I don't normally have this much luck with currency. I'd definitely recommend the arena - that's fantastic for them.
I'm pretty much tripping over tablets this festival. I don't normally have this much luck with currency. I'd definitely recommend the arena - that's fantastic for them.
[quote name="Demenia" date=2016-06-28 05:35:29] I haven't noticed much change from before. I usually get the normal 15-20 tablets from gathering, but I still keep brewing them because reasons. [/quote] ^
Demenia wrote on 2016-06-28:
^
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
29 tablets is actually a really big number of tablets to get from gathering only
29 tablets is actually a really big number of tablets to get from gathering only
1 2 3