Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | honestly (progen related)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I exalted my progens and I don't regret it, even if my random was an XYX.

They were both Mirrors - one was pink/lavender/maize and the other was navy/sand/navy.

They were both Mirrors - one was pink/lavender/maize and the other was navy/sand/navy.
NY105Sx.gif
[quote name="@Nonstop" date=2016-06-28 11:47:28] I exalted my progens and I don't regret it, even if my random was an XYX. They were both Mirrors - one was pink/lavender/maize and the other was navy/sand/navy. [/quote] navy/sand/navy [b]navy/sand/navy[/b] [i][b]navy/sand/navy[/b][/i] Navy is my favorite color D:
@Nonstop wrote on 2016-06-28:

navy/sand/navy
navy/sand/navy
navy/sand/navy
Navy is my favorite color D:
screenshot_750_1__1__by_serisnake-dbvnplu.png
I couldn't possibly exalt my progens now. I've spent over 200,000 in treasure on them.
I couldn't possibly exalt my progens now. I've spent over 200,000 in treasure on them.
PQznZys.png
i exalted my progens and i'm kind of sad about it, sometimes. i didn't care for the colors of my random but i miss my custom progen. she was pretty and had a nice tert.
i exalted my progens and i'm kind of sad about it, sometimes. i didn't care for the colors of my random but i miss my custom progen. she was pretty and had a nice tert.
And this is a reason why I love my progens, if I exalted them, it would be a wasted effort on how much I spent on them.
And this is a reason why I love my progens, if I exalted them, it would be a wasted effort on how much I spent on them.
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
I exalted my progens a most immediately just because I had no idea what exalting actually meant... I just wanted to try and see what happened, because I thought something would happen, you know?
I exalted my progens a most immediately just because I had no idea what exalting actually meant... I just wanted to try and see what happened, because I thought something would happen, you know?
.....I'm just going over to this corner to cry.....

I exalted mine like two weeks after I joined. It is the most damned thing I regret because now I know about the genes and breed change scrolls....the scatterscrolls and everything. All I remember is she was a wind fae...Ivory/Carmine/??? and her name was Rikku. I miss her so much ;-;

I HATED my random progen tbh though....but I now I know about everything and wish for a do over....like send them back, please? haha ;-;
.....I'm just going over to this corner to cry.....

I exalted mine like two weeks after I joined. It is the most damned thing I regret because now I know about the genes and breed change scrolls....the scatterscrolls and everything. All I remember is she was a wind fae...Ivory/Carmine/??? and her name was Rikku. I miss her so much ;-;

I HATED my random progen tbh though....but I now I know about everything and wish for a do over....like send them back, please? haha ;-;
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
I exalted mine too. My random had swamp which is the most disliked FR color for me. My custom had the worst tert: goldenrod. I figured spending treasure for genes on them would not be worth it and I only kept them because everyone said progens are special. When I needed lairspace I decided it was time for them to leave and I don't regret that decision.

If only their colors would have been better, I would have kept them I think :P
I exalted mine too. My random had swamp which is the most disliked FR color for me. My custom had the worst tert: goldenrod. I figured spending treasure for genes on them would not be worth it and I only kept them because everyone said progens are special. When I needed lairspace I decided it was time for them to leave and I don't regret that decision.

If only their colors would have been better, I would have kept them I think :P
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
As long as my progen's tert is not gened, it won't bother me at all. He and my random progen are too precious to me. The day when they get exalted, I'm leaving this site for good. In my lcan's lore, Volzet (progen) founded the clan and even though it has a leader other than him, the clan wouldn't be the same without its founder.
As long as my progen's tert is not gened, it won't bother me at all. He and my random progen are too precious to me. The day when they get exalted, I'm leaving this site for good. In my lcan's lore, Volzet (progen) founded the clan and even though it has a leader other than him, the clan wouldn't be the same without its founder.
zp1xBoR.png
I have both of my progen's and I still love my custom like hell, but his tert just HAD to be goldenrod for some bizarre reason. Bless stained TBH, it will fix up so many things.

I got really lucky with my random progen and she's a beauty I love her
I have both of my progen's and I still love my custom like hell, but his tert just HAD to be goldenrod for some bizarre reason. Bless stained TBH, it will fix up so many things.

I got really lucky with my random progen and she's a beauty I love her
LWDw43p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8