Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] A Bright, Infectious Smile
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Papyrus
i'll have to dont ya when you get back mwaahahahah o0o
@Papyrus
i'll have to dont ya when you get back mwaahahahah o0o
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
why is plaguemama pregnant i
EaVXemA.png
i'm bobbi :)
she/they | adult
[quote name="Papyrus" date=2016-06-26 15:39:33] Ahhh! I'm so excited! I'm enjoying the Light festival this week but I'm transferring back to Plague on Sunday. *dances* [/quote] HOLY FIDDLESTICKS @Papyrus Hope you're ready for sneezes!
Papyrus wrote on 2016-06-26:
Ahhh! I'm so excited! I'm enjoying the Light festival this week but I'm transferring back to Plague on Sunday.

*dances*

HOLY FIDDLESTICKS @Papyrus

Hope you're ready for sneezes!
Light Sprite
I will be disappointed if the Water / Plague dom battle isn't going to be named "Wash your hands".
Also, the heir of Plague confirmed!
I will be disappointed if the Water / Plague dom battle isn't going to be named "Wash your hands".
Also, the heir of Plague confirmed!
zp1xBoR.png
[color=#20603f]@Sinnapine YOU BETCHA [quote name="winchesty" date=2016-06-27 10:06:29] why is plaguemama pregnant i [/quote] [color=#20603f]wait a s- [i]AAAAAAAAAA[/i]
@Sinnapine

YOU BETCHA

winchesty wrote on 2016-06-27:

wait a s-
AAAAAAAAAA
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
*cracks neck*

so ready for water v plague and water v fire

so !!! pumped!!!!
*cracks neck*

so ready for water v plague and water v fire

so !!! pumped!!!!
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
friendly boop
friendly boop
[quote name="winchesty" date=2016-06-27 10:06:29] why is plaguemama pregnant i [/quote] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@winchesty[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] my bet is on a certian noodle who hasn't returned home yet [size=2](or at least, not that i know of)[/size]
@winchesty
my bet is on a certian noodle who hasn't returned home yet (or at least, not that i know of)
image0.gif
Meanwhile, don't mind Earth, we just got stuck in the coli again.
Meanwhile, don't mind Earth, we just got stuck in the coli again.
naturef2.png
[quote name="nubbyshouts" date=2016-06-28 03:10:10] [quote name="winchesty" date=2016-06-27 10:06:29] why is plaguemama pregnant i [/quote] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@winchesty[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] my bet is on a certian noodle who hasn't returned home yet [size=2](or at least, not that i know of)[/size] [/quote] Aren't you guys the ones who intentionally imprisoned our Noodledad in the first place? *blinks*
nubbyshouts wrote on 2016-06-28:
@winchesty
my bet is on a certian noodle who hasn't returned home yet (or at least, not that i know of)
Aren't you guys the ones who intentionally imprisoned our Noodledad in the first place? *blinks*
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6