Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I just lucky or..?
I don't even know how I got two sweaters, in one iron chest.
image_zpsyzerdf1n.png
The RNG gods have smiled upon me today.
I don't even know how I got two sweaters, in one iron chest.
image_zpsyzerdf1n.png
The RNG gods have smiled upon me today.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
//claps//
//claps//
bmkYwEK.png
Super lucky. Just wait and soon you'll get to use those sweaters. RNG gods aren't known from their mercy.
Super lucky. Just wait and soon you'll get to use those sweaters. RNG gods aren't known from their mercy.
zp1xBoR.png
@SylphofHeart

Congratulations, but honestly I'm pretty intrigued as to what's going on in the tab next to FR. Lego graduation set?...
@SylphofHeart

Congratulations, but honestly I'm pretty intrigued as to what's going on in the tab next to FR. Lego graduation set?...
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology
Oh! This year is my graduation from high school. Actually the ceremony is on the first day of the Brightshine Jubilee! I was planning on getting a Lego set for a friend who's graduating with me.
@astrotheology
Oh! This year is my graduation from high school. Actually the ceremony is on the first day of the Brightshine Jubilee! I was planning on getting a Lego set for a friend who's graduating with me.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphofHeart Congrats! I graduated on the 11th. //highfives
@SylphofHeart Congrats! I graduated on the 11th. //highfives
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology
Thank you! And congratulations yourself! //highfives
@astrotheology
Thank you! And congratulations yourself! //highfives
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Wow...
Wow...
PQznZys.png
Congrats!
Glad it wasn't anything embarrassing titled on the other tabs XD lol
Congrats!
Glad it wasn't anything embarrassing titled on the other tabs XD lol
unROMY8.png
Congrats on graduating!

Yes, lucky! I have the sweater I got from the marva thing and one I bought; I've never had one from a chest.
Congrats on graduating!

Yes, lucky! I have the sweater I got from the marva thing and one I bought; I've never had one from a chest.
177499lightofknowledge2.png