Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I really love the new colors, but...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I feel like the new seafoam is a lot more VW Bug like now than it was before. I personally love the Bugs and have come to the conclusion that I can just start collecting "Bugs" and have a cute little VW collection in my lair. Sure it's different, but I think there will be upsides and downsides to any changes.
I feel like the new seafoam is a lot more VW Bug like now than it was before. I personally love the Bugs and have come to the conclusion that I can just start collecting "Bugs" and have a cute little VW collection in my lair. Sure it's different, but I think there will be upsides and downsides to any changes.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
@anayalation
I would keep it, in case a miracle happens have they decide to bless us with release. I wouldn't get rid of any progen because of it, at most I'd scatter it and hope for the best =(
@anayalation
I would keep it, in case a miracle happens have they decide to bless us with release. I wouldn't get rid of any progen because of it, at most I'd scatter it and hope for the best =(
fuM81mn.pngqE8xcxc.png
@sunflic he's good colors, leveled too... I could get a gen1 that's not gone ick and gene it for the price of him without praying to rng scatter nonsense. The only other way would probably be to use his ice in stained to bring it down but Idk
I was finally happy with my gene plans for him and now this :/
@sunflic he's good colors, leveled too... I could get a gen1 that's not gone ick and gene it for the price of him without praying to rng scatter nonsense. The only other way would probably be to use his ice in stained to bring it down but Idk
I was finally happy with my gene plans for him and now this :/
Photobucket broke my store but here D:
I'm really hoping seafoam just got it's color turned up too bright on accident.
Again, it's the lack of warning in the preview. That and seafoam is my favorite old color, so I would definitely be bummed if it is permanently changed.
I'm really hoping seafoam just got it's color turned up too bright on accident.
Again, it's the lack of warning in the preview. That and seafoam is my favorite old color, so I would definitely be bummed if it is permanently changed.
sl1ij5o.pngDHyp0Qb.png krGXgY3.png9RjlOli.png9IQ25Kh.png
@Bowno

If I remember correctly Sky used to have two different accent colour - light greenish blue and purplish blue.

Some dragon had one accent colour and some had another.

You can read more on here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1700517
@Bowno

If I remember correctly Sky used to have two different accent colour - light greenish blue and purplish blue.

Some dragon had one accent colour and some had another.

You can read more on here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1700517
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@sarasnake99 My exact feelings about Gold. It was much better looking when it was more muted but now its bright, eye burning, Heinz mustard bottle yellow now... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21284037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212841/21284037_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sarasnake99 My exact feelings about Gold. It was much better looking when it was more muted but now its bright, eye burning, Heinz mustard bottle yellow now...

21284037_350.png
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I'm actually glad they changed Sky's horns, because some of us liked it and Periwinkle haveing a purple accent would have made it too similiar

But yeah, while none of theses change bother me personally (This account is too recent, and I can't access my old dragons anyways because my account was locked) I find it surprising they would go out of their way to change them, it's not like we don't have our light yellow and bright/pale green hues now, so Maize and Seafoam didn't seem to need them.

But I also remember how people reacted when they heard the change to Sand Vip/hyp...
I'm actually glad they changed Sky's horns, because some of us liked it and Periwinkle haveing a purple accent would have made it too similiar

But yeah, while none of theses change bother me personally (This account is too recent, and I can't access my old dragons anyways because my account was locked) I find it surprising they would go out of their way to change them, it's not like we don't have our light yellow and bright/pale green hues now, so Maize and Seafoam didn't seem to need them.

But I also remember how people reacted when they heard the change to Sand Vip/hyp...
People complaining about one or two of their dragons looking bad with the bugged colors... what am I supposed to say, with lair full of Ivory? :D Bugs for days!
People complaining about one or two of their dragons looking bad with the bugged colors... what am I supposed to say, with lair full of Ivory? :D Bugs for days!
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Oddly enough, out of all the colours, the only difference I noticed was that white seems more saturated now, especially on the secondary of this skydancer in the area where the primary and secondary meet on the wing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17487040] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174871/17487040_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oddly enough, out of all the colours, the only difference I noticed was that white seems more saturated now, especially on the secondary of this skydancer in the area where the primary and secondary meet on the wing.

17487040_350.png

forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
@LostUmbreon The change to gold crystal/facet is a bug and they've said they'll fix it!

That said....am I the only one that likes seafoam better now >_>;;

But I am sad about ice. I had a nice ice basic Tundra and he looks so...blue...now...
@LostUmbreon The change to gold crystal/facet is a bug and they've said they'll fix it!

That said....am I the only one that likes seafoam better now >_>;;

But I am sad about ice. I had a nice ice basic Tundra and he looks so...blue...now...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22