Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I can dream cant I?
1 2
Wouldnt it be the greatest if for the color wheel kickoff every account was given an egg for a new breed release like the april fools event? - as in like the nocturne egg, only hatches the new breed

=w= yeah i know i know, it wont happen, but im just not ready to live a pessimistic life safe from heartbreak
Wouldnt it be the greatest if for the color wheel kickoff every account was given an egg for a new breed release like the april fools event? - as in like the nocturne egg, only hatches the new breed

=w= yeah i know i know, it wont happen, but im just not ready to live a pessimistic life safe from heartbreak
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Not going to happen, but it would be aMAZING
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BABY BOOM
I CAN
Not going to happen, but it would be aMAZING
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BABY BOOM
I CAN
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
this could actually ruin me, egg prices would plummet and i would lose so much money

if it was an untradeable account bound egg then i will rally behind you all day
this could actually ruin me, egg prices would plummet and i would lose so much money

if it was an untradeable account bound egg then i will rally behind you all day
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@Autopsy

how would they plummet? Everyone's scrambling (im in ice i had to) to get hold of eggs right now, and with a new breed, the price of selling it would be insane

I'd definitely hatch it though, especially cause i cant think of how they would put more eggs into the system... maybe a coli only drop? I dunno

maybe they wouldnt need to considering everyone would get handed one
@Autopsy

how would they plummet? Everyone's scrambling (im in ice i had to) to get hold of eggs right now, and with a new breed, the price of selling it would be insane

I'd definitely hatch it though, especially cause i cant think of how they would put more eggs into the system... maybe a coli only drop? I dunno

maybe they wouldnt need to considering everyone would get handed one
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei
that would be amazing omg
I am so ready for a new breed right now ughh
@Cyrsei
that would be amazing omg
I am so ready for a new breed right now ughh
@Cyrsei supply and demand- the market would get supersaturated with thousands of eggs, potentially. there's also a chance it won't, though, because people may be more interested in hatching the eggs. economies can surprise you sometimes, so who knows!
@Cyrsei supply and demand- the market would get supersaturated with thousands of eggs, potentially. there's also a chance it won't, though, because people may be more interested in hatching the eggs. economies can surprise you sometimes, so who knows!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@Autopsy

I ended up clarifying, i meant like a noc egg, it only hatches the "hypothetical new breed"
@Autopsy

I ended up clarifying, i meant like a noc egg, it only hatches the "hypothetical new breed"
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@autopsy i'm not so sure it would plummet either-- the april fool's mirror prices stayed pretty consistently high for the first two days (300-400k), with the exception of people who had no idea what they were and sold them for 2k :P
@autopsy i'm not so sure it would plummet either-- the april fool's mirror prices stayed pretty consistently high for the first two days (300-400k), with the exception of people who had no idea what they were and sold them for 2k :P
Be Kind, Be Well, & Do Something Nice For Somebody Today
@PepChamp

ugg, the profits made on april fools... one of my favorite holidays lol
@PepChamp

ugg, the profits made on april fools... one of my favorite holidays lol
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@ksea

you and me both

i gotta look for that thread with my new breed idea, its gotten lost in the suggestions abyss
@ksea

you and me both

i gotta look for that thread with my new breed idea, its gotten lost in the suggestions abyss
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
1 2