Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem Advice?
1 2
@Cacogen

Sorry for the delayed answer, I've been hopelessly trying to produce art. :v

I don't mind. c: If you're not some very talented or popular artist, it's customarily done like this:

1. interest check on a specific accent/declaring you take orders for that accent
2. when at least 5 people are interested, you signal them to pay you (usually it's that 500g for an accent, so you have 2500g - the cost of a 10-copy pack)
3. when you have those gems, you buy accent 10-copy pack, and with that submit the accent
4. when it arrives, you give the copies to those who payed you and have 5 copies left to sell (or keep for yourself).

I do it a bit differently, as I don't want the situation when people pay me and my accent is not accepted for whatever reason. So first I wait till 5 people are interested, and then buy the blueprint myself (with gems I mostly have from selling things). If the accent gets accepted, I sell it to the interested people and for the next batches I use the above method (as I know for sure it's printable).

This got long, sorry. XD
@Cacogen

Sorry for the delayed answer, I've been hopelessly trying to produce art. :v

I don't mind. c: If you're not some very talented or popular artist, it's customarily done like this:

1. interest check on a specific accent/declaring you take orders for that accent
2. when at least 5 people are interested, you signal them to pay you (usually it's that 500g for an accent, so you have 2500g - the cost of a 10-copy pack)
3. when you have those gems, you buy accent 10-copy pack, and with that submit the accent
4. when it arrives, you give the copies to those who payed you and have 5 copies left to sell (or keep for yourself).

I do it a bit differently, as I don't want the situation when people pay me and my accent is not accepted for whatever reason. So first I wait till 5 people are interested, and then buy the blueprint myself (with gems I mostly have from selling things). If the accent gets accepted, I sell it to the interested people and for the next batches I use the above method (as I know for sure it's printable).

This got long, sorry. XD
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
Aaa thanks for the advice everyone! I might ask some questions later hmm. Earning gems seems very difficult ;;

@Nryenth, oh thank you! I wanted to make accents before but I wasnt sure on how to get started. Thaanks again for the advice!
Aaa thanks for the advice everyone! I might ask some questions later hmm. Earning gems seems very difficult ;;

@Nryenth, oh thank you! I wanted to make accents before but I wasnt sure on how to get started. Thaanks again for the advice!
moHYLEk.gif
1 2