Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | god i rlly need treasure
1 2
whenever I play mini games that would usually give treasure, It does not give me any when I finish the game/level. Can someone PM me about what is going on her?
whenever I play mini games that would usually give treasure, It does not give me any when I finish the game/level. Can someone PM me about what is going on her?
@Raezyr
Or you could play shock switch on easy, keep the stack at least 3/4 full, and rapid click your mouse button while moving the pointer in circles around the stack (or use autofire if you mouse has it). 45 mins to capping.
@Raezyr
Or you could play shock switch on easy, keep the stack at least 3/4 full, and rapid click your mouse button while moving the pointer in circles around the stack (or use autofire if you mouse has it). 45 mins to capping.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Nobody "needs" treasure on this site
Nobody "needs" treasure on this site
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Raezyr

My method is Shock Switch. Set it to Easy and then use either the space bar or right click to raise the block levels. Then, click away like mad at random. The blocks statistically line themselves up so you don't really have to concentrate.

I usually max out 75kt in an hour doing that, and I just watch Netflix in the background.
@Raezyr

My method is Shock Switch. Set it to Easy and then use either the space bar or right click to raise the block levels. Then, click away like mad at random. The blocks statistically line themselves up so you don't really have to concentrate.

I usually max out 75kt in an hour doing that, and I just watch Netflix in the background.
Gtbr.png3-100.png
1 2