Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm just so happy!!!
1 2
I just got dropped my second egg ever. I'm just so happy right now!
*sings and dances*
EGG! EGG" EGGY-EGG!!!

Sell it? Keep it? Hatch it?
I just got dropped my second egg ever. I'm just so happy right now!
*sings and dances*
EGG! EGG" EGGY-EGG!!!

Sell it? Keep it? Hatch it?
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis !! :D :D :D What element did you get?
@Voronwis !! :D :D :D What element did you get?
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@Seirius
In their recent achievements, it shows a nature egg, so perhaps that could be the element they got?
@Seirius
In their recent achievements, it shows a nature egg, so perhaps that could be the element they got?
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Congrats! I'd wait until the color wheel expansion. Or sell it for some fast cash. :P
Congrats! I'd wait until the color wheel expansion. Or sell it for some fast cash. :P
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@VirusBite666 Ahhh- thanks~

I'd go for keeping it then! I'd hatch any light egg I got my hands on- but the fire egg is now sitting safely in my hoard still XD
@VirusBite666 Ahhh- thanks~

I'd go for keeping it then! I'd hatch any light egg I got my hands on- but the fire egg is now sitting safely in my hoard still XD
g2thlfJ.png uWdWv70.png
@Seirius

@VirusBite666 Is right, it's a nature egg.

@Sidegrinder
I'm leaning towards the expansion. When it will come out? I hope it's soon because the curiosity is killing me already:-)
@Seirius

@VirusBite666 Is right, it's a nature egg.

@Sidegrinder
I'm leaning towards the expansion. When it will come out? I hope it's soon because the curiosity is killing me already:-)
I'm not too sure when it'll come. But if the curiosity is that strong, then throw that Egg in your Vault and try to never think of it again. That way, when the expansion finally happens, you'll have a nice surprise waiting for you. :}
I'm not too sure when it'll come. But if the curiosity is that strong, then throw that Egg in your Vault and try to never think of it again. That way, when the expansion finally happens, you'll have a nice surprise waiting for you. :}
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Congrats! :D I hope that when you hatch it, it'll be a gorgeous little baby!
Congrats! :D I hope that when you hatch it, it'll be a gorgeous little baby!
@Gaia, @Sidegrinder, @Seirius, @VirusBite666
Thanks everyone. I'm locking it in a chest, eating the key and throwing the chest into the vault.:-D
@Gaia, @Sidegrinder, @Seirius, @VirusBite666
Thanks everyone. I'm locking it in a chest, eating the key and throwing the chest into the vault.:-D
Congrats @Voronwis ^^

Ha ha, good idea to have vaulted him until the expansion, I did the same with mines :D

I wish you good luck so that you will get a beautiful baby when it'll hatch ^^
Congrats @Voronwis ^^

Ha ha, good idea to have vaulted him until the expansion, I did the same with mines :D

I wish you good luck so that you will get a beautiful baby when it'll hatch ^^
1 2