Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are the most *popular* apparels?
I guess, specifically in terms of value?
What is most sought after?
I guess, specifically in terms of value?
What is most sought after?
MjDY8fA.gif
Wolf Capes, especially in black. Silks, especially wing silks.
Wolf Capes, especially in black. Silks, especially wing silks.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Sylvan apparel. I cannot think of a single piece of sylvan apparel that's not in huge demand right now.
Sylvan apparel. I cannot think of a single piece of sylvan apparel that's not in huge demand right now.
Like the other person said, silks!! Wing silks. Festival apparel, not the symbols and crowns and stuff but the unique item, especially the old ones (Sunchaser Jewelry is the oldest). Flowerfalls, especially Black Tulip and Sakura. Sylvan wings, headbands, but not the twisty metal stuff as much. Retired gem apparel, especially Night Sky Silks. Swipp apparel sets like Raven Sylvan stuff and Crimson Silks (esp crimson wing/leg silks.) Elemental sashes and bracelets aren't as sought-after but are getting pretty pricey these days. Also everyone loves swords.
Like the other person said, silks!! Wing silks. Festival apparel, not the symbols and crowns and stuff but the unique item, especially the old ones (Sunchaser Jewelry is the oldest). Flowerfalls, especially Black Tulip and Sakura. Sylvan wings, headbands, but not the twisty metal stuff as much. Retired gem apparel, especially Night Sky Silks. Swipp apparel sets like Raven Sylvan stuff and Crimson Silks (esp crimson wing/leg silks.) Elemental sashes and bracelets aren't as sought-after but are getting pretty pricey these days. Also everyone loves swords.
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png