Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help I DONT KNOW HOW to DEAL
Tfw someone sends you 4.4kg worth of gift bUT YOU HAVE. ANXIETY. #anxiousandconfusedplssendadvice #and #help

It's like.. I am worth so much rn??? Bcus of FR gifts??? Pls. I don't know how 2 deal. Opinions?????
Tfw someone sends you 4.4kg worth of gift bUT YOU HAVE. ANXIETY. #anxiousandconfusedplssendadvice #and #help

It's like.. I am worth so much rn??? Bcus of FR gifts??? Pls. I don't know how 2 deal. Opinions?????
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod As someone who loves to send gifts, yes you are worth it. Enjoy it. If the person didn't think you deserved it, for any reason, at all, even if it was just because you popped up at the right time on the users online list, they wouldn't have sent it to you. Perhaps some day you can pay it forward. Send little gifts out to people. Make someone's day. Be part of what makes FR great.
@Zonemod As someone who loves to send gifts, yes you are worth it. Enjoy it. If the person didn't think you deserved it, for any reason, at all, even if it was just because you popped up at the right time on the users online list, they wouldn't have sent it to you. Perhaps some day you can pay it forward. Send little gifts out to people. Make someone's day. Be part of what makes FR great.
lik2pA1X.jpg