Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The most important egg I've ever needed
1 2 3 4
@Edra: I was sort of liking the stained poitox but honestly I finished my scatter project dragon a couple days ago and I'm liking the idea of starting a new one! :)
@Edra: I was sort of liking the stained poitox but honestly I finished my scatter project dragon a couple days ago and I'm liking the idea of starting a new one! :)
ZT1GQLd.png
Ah, I see @Tunesmith :D

Good luck for that project then :D
Ah, I see @Tunesmith :D

Good luck for that project then :D
Thank you all! (Splitting replies in two posts for readability)

@Hallel I love it! That’s so sweet that you made your progen’s lore revolve on the random dragon you get.

@Yay I love hatch parties too. I’ll be doing a 13 egg hatch (1 Shadow Egg and 12 Nocturne eggs) for the colour wheel, so consider yourself added to my pinglist (That I just came up with right now. You’re the first on the list. Yay!)

@Tunesmith Congratulations on your Light Egg. I’m glad this post was able to inspire you, have fun scattering him!

Thank you all! (Splitting replies in two posts for readability)

@Hallel I love it! That’s so sweet that you made your progen’s lore revolve on the random dragon you get.

@Yay I love hatch parties too. I’ll be doing a 13 egg hatch (1 Shadow Egg and 12 Nocturne eggs) for the colour wheel, so consider yourself added to my pinglist (That I just came up with right now. You’re the first on the list. Yay!)

@Tunesmith Congratulations on your Light Egg. I’m glad this post was able to inspire you, have fun scattering him!

029_zps3diuptqp.pngzeW0g15.png
@FauxFox [quote]Oh man, congrats! You know what this means, now: no more procrastination lol[/quote] He, he. Thanks. *Realizes what this means* [i]Oh.[/i] I have lore homework now. (Creative use of the new venue and exaltation for lore btw) Condolences on the loss of the sister, but that drop had very good timing XD. @Edra I’ll be hatching the egg for the new colour wheel, so I’ll add you to my hatch party pinglist. @UserOfShadows First, let me congratulate you on your patience for waiting for your anniversary to hatch the egg. [quote]But this time. This time, it came in the same turn as two Onyx Shadowbinder Statues. Destiny, if you ask me.[/quote] Gasp! Oh my God! What a scatterscroll adventure! Midnight/Blood/Black! It was so worth it. That’s the kind of colours I want for this egg. Or something in the blue range so they can be my progen’s mini me. Your lore for your special children is charmingly written by the way, I like that it’s spoken by another dragon. When I write my progen’s lore (set in The Tangled Wood), I’ll keep those two stories close to my heart for motivation. [b]If anyone who read this thread is interested, you can opt in for my colour wheel hatch party[/b] (1 Shadow egg, 12 Nocturne eggs)[b] by leaving a ping.[/b]
@FauxFox
Quote:
Oh man, congrats! You know what this means, now: no more procrastination lol
He, he. Thanks. *Realizes what this means* Oh. I have lore homework now.
(Creative use of the new venue and exaltation for lore btw) Condolences on the loss of the sister, but that drop had very good timing XD.

@Edra I’ll be hatching the egg for the new colour wheel, so I’ll add you to my hatch party pinglist.

@UserOfShadows First, let me congratulate you on your patience for waiting for your anniversary to hatch the egg.
Quote:
But this time. This time, it came in the same turn as two Onyx Shadowbinder Statues. Destiny, if you ask me.
Gasp!

Oh my God! What a scatterscroll adventure! Midnight/Blood/Black! It was so worth it.

That’s the kind of colours I want for this egg. Or something in the blue range so they can be my progen’s mini me.

Your lore for your special children is charmingly written by the way, I like that it’s spoken by another dragon. When I write my progen’s lore (set in The Tangled Wood), I’ll keep those two stories close to my heart for motivation.

If anyone who read this thread is interested, you can opt in for my colour wheel hatch party (1 Shadow egg, 12 Nocturne eggs) by leaving a ping.

I actually won a wind egg in an in-flight competition a while back! He ended up being my first gen 1 (that I hatched- every egg up to that point I had sold) and, well... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17609641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176097/17609641_350.png[/img] [/url] Here he is now ;) from basic fae to fab spiral. I'm not much of a gen 1 guy, but he's pretty special to me. I also still have the water egg i got from my xtreme patience coli challenege, but im waiting for the color wheel to hatch it.
I actually won a wind egg in an in-flight competition a while back! He ended up being my first gen 1 (that I hatched- every egg up to that point I had sold) and, well...

17609641_350.png

Here he is now ;) from basic fae to fab spiral. I'm not much of a gen 1 guy, but he's pretty special to me.

I also still have the water egg i got from my xtreme patience coli challenege, but im waiting for the color wheel to hatch it.
jvTgQEX.png
Ive had [s]her[/s] bio planned for months writing and adding....i finally get a egg....AND I GET THIS UGLY THING! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228277/22827644_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ive had her bio planned for months writing and adding....i finally get a egg....AND I GET THIS UGLY THING! 22827644_350.png
[/url]
345jtyw.jpg
@XxLillimxX Awww, I'm sorry you spent so long on lore and didn't get a dragon you liked.
In my eyes he looks pretty. What do you plan to do with him?

(Oh man, I hope I get the right gender. Either one will work for me, but I really want a girl because I've never hatched one before, plus it would be cute if my progen's charge was a little Shadow girl.)
@XxLillimxX Awww, I'm sorry you spent so long on lore and didn't get a dragon you liked.
In my eyes he looks pretty. What do you plan to do with him?

(Oh man, I hope I get the right gender. Either one will work for me, but I really want a girl because I've never hatched one before, plus it would be cute if my progen's charge was a little Shadow girl.)
@Moongleam (looking back on it i should have traded for a shadow egg...) i may exalt the pest
@Moongleam (looking back on it i should have traded for a shadow egg...) i may exalt the pest
345jtyw.jpg
@Ambrose Ah! A blue and pink range with a white belly, how pretty! (Also congrats on winning that competition).

How many battles did it take you to get the water egg, and where? I might continue the challenge, but at a snail's pace i.e grinding in the same place, but doing small number of battles.
@Ambrose Ah! A blue and pink range with a white belly, how pretty! (Also congrats on winning that competition).

How many battles did it take you to get the water egg, and where? I might continue the challenge, but at a snail's pace i.e grinding in the same place, but doing small number of battles.
@XxLillimxX I know how you feel. I impulse hatched a scavenged plague egg on Easter and ended up exalting it, but sometimes one bad hatch is all you need to build up that self control. Now I'm not tempted to hatch anymore.
@XxLillimxX I know how you feel. I impulse hatched a scavenged plague egg on Easter and ended up exalting it, but sometimes one bad hatch is all you need to build up that self control. Now I'm not tempted to hatch anymore.
1 2 3 4