Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update on Aequorin
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 122
Get well soon <3
Get well soon <3
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
I hope Aequorin feels better soon!
I hope Aequorin feels better soon!
FooterAds.gif
0GXPpFU.gif
ylvis_by_randomcreaturez-da1nyci.gif
oh no!!! best wishes Aequorin, hope you feel better soon!!
oh no!!! best wishes Aequorin, hope you feel better soon!!
0lBCkdv.jpg
Best wishes and hopes you get better soon, Aequorin !
Best wishes and hopes you get better soon, Aequorin !
fr__wind_mini_by_baelfin_daqlk8q_by_starlilly08-db1i4z4.png Welcome to Clan Wind Chime! fr__wind_mini_by_baelfin_daqlk8q_by_starlilly08-db1i4z4.png
Feel the freedom...
MEGA Wishlist!
No-exalt clan with lots of lore!
crystalpegasus88_by_fenhyste_d9vigsn_by_starlilly08-db1hdwf.png
Best wishes in her recovery!! Bossman will agree, but will probably say after she's better, "Get back to work!!" xD
Best wishes in her recovery!! Bossman will agree, but will probably say after she's better, "Get back to work!!" xD
ew9u8Xp.png
I hope she gets better :)
I hope she gets better :)
Water_zps66eccff1.jpg
Get well soon!
Get well soon!
Dragon Shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1899393
Item Shop: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1886606
Wishlist on profile
We love you Aequorin, keep going! The community will be waiting for your return :')
We love you Aequorin, keep going! The community will be waiting for your return :')
pacific time
22, she/her, wasian lesbian
please ping me!!! please!!!
Sending out best wishes and good vibes to you, Aequorin!! Take good care of yourself. We all love you. <3
Sending out best wishes and good vibes to you, Aequorin!! Take good care of yourself. We all love you. <3
vy4plc.png
he/they | +3 hours FR time | #cloneclub
Oh dear! That must have been quite the ordeal. Well, she has the support of everyone on Flight Rising! And that's.... a lot of dragons. Anyway, she should take her time to get rested, and then do whatever she wants to after that, whenever she feels it's the right time. Glad things are under control, but it isn't something to be taken lightly! If nothing else, all the Guardians will adopt her as their charge and keep you in bed until she's sure she's better. :D
Oh dear! That must have been quite the ordeal. Well, she has the support of everyone on Flight Rising! And that's.... a lot of dragons. Anyway, she should take her time to get rested, and then do whatever she wants to after that, whenever she feels it's the right time. Glad things are under control, but it isn't something to be taken lightly! If nothing else, all the Guardians will adopt her as their charge and keep you in bed until she's sure she's better. :D
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 121 122