Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beastclan Alliance
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
@CrimsonAero
Will do!
@CrimsonAero
Will do!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
[quote name="TheSilverFox" date=2016-01-18 19:17:05] @AyalaAtreides And that's what made me side with the beastclan T.T They were living so happily and then BAM BAM BAM DESTROOOOYYY It's so sad seeing that serthis all bandaged up T.T [/quote] @TheSilverFox Ugh, I knowww! :( At first I just liked them because I thought they looked kinda neat, but then I read that and I was like "Well, I know what side I'm on." I mean, the dragons were set to warring with each other for Dominance by the gods, so they're not 100% to blame, but they didn't have to trample all over the Beastclans to do it! D: The Beastclans didn't mobilize against Dragonkind until they had a reason to do so. Poor wounded Serthis, he and the others in that frame just look so downtrodden. :'(
TheSilverFox wrote on 2016-01-18:
@AyalaAtreides
And that's what made me side with the beastclan T.T
They were living so happily and then BAM BAM BAM DESTROOOOYYY
It's so sad seeing that serthis all bandaged up T.T

@TheSilverFox

Ugh, I knowww! :( At first I just liked them because I thought they looked kinda neat, but then I read that and I was like "Well, I know what side I'm on." I mean, the dragons were set to warring with each other for Dominance by the gods, so they're not 100% to blame, but they didn't have to trample all over the Beastclans to do it! D: The Beastclans didn't mobilize against Dragonkind until they had a reason to do so. Poor wounded Serthis, he and the others in that frame just look so downtrodden. :'(
FooterAds.gif
@AyalaAtreides
I know :/ It seems so sad. But I enjoy going against canon XD
@AyalaAtreides
I know :/ It seems so sad. But I enjoy going against canon XD
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox
sign me up! My clan is allied with a Centaur clan and a Longneck clan and when I finish the lore story I'm working on we'll hopefully be allied with a clan of Serthis! (I want them to be, but it wouldn't be the first time that what I've plotted for my lore has been derailed by something)
@TheSilverFox
sign me up! My clan is allied with a Centaur clan and a Longneck clan and when I finish the lore story I'm working on we'll hopefully be allied with a clan of Serthis! (I want them to be, but it wouldn't be the first time that what I've plotted for my lore has been derailed by something)
@TheSilverFox

Sign me up! This is actually a cool little thing.
@TheSilverFox

Sign me up! This is actually a cool little thing.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
@kittychat47

Will be added shortly!
@Kairo
@kittychat47

Will be added shortly!
ir82bPv.png
@thesilverfox - This is a really cool thing you got going here! I'd love to be signed up if possible. My clan used to have a hard time with the beastclans when it was first established, but due to certain circumstances, they've been actively seeking alliances with the surrounding clans; they've even accepted some into their clan to live as family, yaay!
@thesilverfox - This is a really cool thing you got going here! I'd love to be signed up if possible. My clan used to have a hard time with the beastclans when it was first established, but due to certain circumstances, they've been actively seeking alliances with the surrounding clans; they've even accepted some into their clan to live as family, yaay!
@thesilverfox

!!!

my clan's a bunch of sympathisers, but they're pretty lowkey about it. they're basically just a bunch of scholars and magic nerds, and they have a natural inclination to be sympathetic towards beastclans, knowing their history. however, they also maintain connections with non-allied clans, because neutrality is fun & exciting. inside the territory, any form of duelling or violence, outside training, is strictly prohibited (and is basically the only rule that's actually followed); they get a fairly equal number of beastclan and dragon traders and travellers alike.

they also host a two-week market at the start of each season; both dragons and beastclans come to trade, sell, and buy wares.

there's a fairly populous number of exiled or otherwise homeless beastclans who've taken up residence in the territory as well (they tend to prefer living in the wilds surrounding the lair, as a result of their ingrained suspicion of dragons, rather than in the lair itself, though several have taken up residence as full clanmembers, and any children from these small populations are generally very comfortable around dragons, too).
@thesilverfox

!!!

my clan's a bunch of sympathisers, but they're pretty lowkey about it. they're basically just a bunch of scholars and magic nerds, and they have a natural inclination to be sympathetic towards beastclans, knowing their history. however, they also maintain connections with non-allied clans, because neutrality is fun & exciting. inside the territory, any form of duelling or violence, outside training, is strictly prohibited (and is basically the only rule that's actually followed); they get a fairly equal number of beastclan and dragon traders and travellers alike.

they also host a two-week market at the start of each season; both dragons and beastclans come to trade, sell, and buy wares.

there's a fairly populous number of exiled or otherwise homeless beastclans who've taken up residence in the territory as well (they tend to prefer living in the wilds surrounding the lair, as a result of their ingrained suspicion of dragons, rather than in the lair itself, though several have taken up residence as full clanmembers, and any children from these small populations are generally very comfortable around dragons, too).
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@AurionMagnus
@Orru
I'll add you both!
@AurionMagnus
@Orru
I'll add you both!
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox I'd like to be added to the Beastclan Allience, please! My clan aims to have as many good relations as possible, with any Flight - And with the Beastclans, too!
@TheSilverFox I'd like to be added to the Beastclan Allience, please! My clan aims to have as many good relations as possible, with any Flight - And with the Beastclans, too!
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38