Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beastclan Alliance
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38
@Zoorka
I was thinking also beastclan sorta like the ones here in this video:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=55

A coat of arms might be a bit fancy, but hey, whatever floats your boat!
@Zoorka
I was thinking also beastclan sorta like the ones here in this video:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=55

A coat of arms might be a bit fancy, but hey, whatever floats your boat!
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox
ooh so we don't want to be fancy, okay xD idk I'm just making up ideas ~
and *Zoorka throws a friend request at TheSilverFox!*
ehm well can I add you? xD
@TheSilverFox
ooh so we don't want to be fancy, okay xD idk I'm just making up ideas ~
and *Zoorka throws a friend request at TheSilverFox!*
ehm well can I add you? xD
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@Zoorka
I'm just not a fancy person XD But a coat of arms could be neat! I like simplistic with some flare~
Yes you can! :D
@Zoorka
I'm just not a fancy person XD But a coat of arms could be neat! I like simplistic with some flare~
Yes you can! :D
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox
I meant a simple coat of arms. I guess using the Hogwarts one as an example was a mistake, I'm sorry :D
anyway my idea is that the coat of arms will have all the beastclans reps in it. like they will be around the beastclan symbol. and since it would be a coat of arms of beastclan alliance, we could put a dragon in there. Or there could be just silhouettes of the beastclan reps and dragon + the beastclan symbol.
and thank you! :3 :D
@TheSilverFox
I meant a simple coat of arms. I guess using the Hogwarts one as an example was a mistake, I'm sorry :D
anyway my idea is that the coat of arms will have all the beastclans reps in it. like they will be around the beastclan symbol. and since it would be a coat of arms of beastclan alliance, we could put a dragon in there. Or there could be just silhouettes of the beastclan reps and dragon + the beastclan symbol.
and thank you! :3 :D
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@TheSilverFox

I'll have to try my hand at making maybe a little drawing of a Maren or Longneck so peeps can color them. I've got a few cute ideas I want to try out... owo
@TheSilverFox

I'll have to try my hand at making maybe a little drawing of a Maren or Longneck so peeps can color them. I've got a few cute ideas I want to try out... owo
2XruB4R.png
@TheSilverFox I am currently working on a male Maren base for people to create their own designs. I couldn't wait so here's a preview with an entirely new hairstyles in the working!: [url=http://zupimages.net/up/16/19/agwn.png][u][img]http://zupimages.net/up/16/19/agwn.png[/img][/u][/url] I am also going to add different tail shapes and make a layer for main color, fluke/fins color, tail color, hair color and a layer of shading that people will be able to use to match whatever color they wish to use on their design. And yes I know I still have to fix the drawing a bit, this is just a WIP.
@TheSilverFox I am currently working on a male Maren base for people to create their own designs. I couldn't wait so here's a preview with an entirely new hairstyles in the working!:

agwn.png

I am also going to add different tail shapes and make a layer for main color, fluke/fins color, tail color, hair color and a layer of shading that people will be able to use to match whatever color they wish to use on their design.

And yes I know I still have to fix the drawing a bit, this is just a WIP.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Zoorka
Ah it's fine!
Oh that sounds neato man! Now I see your vision, that sounds cool! I say go for it if that's what you want to art!

@Abysea
Sweet! That'll be awesome <3 And ideas is always great!

@Coolangel533
I want you to know I squealed like a fangirl upon seeing that.
That is so freaking awesome! Ah! <33 That is amazing. I has no words. I cannot wait for everyone to use it and make really neat maren with it!

<33 Ah everyone is amazing! I'm so glad people like this, I was a little worried (but unsure why I was worried??) that it wouldn't get this much response, but I am so glad everyone seems to like it so much!

<3
@Zoorka
Ah it's fine!
Oh that sounds neato man! Now I see your vision, that sounds cool! I say go for it if that's what you want to art!

@Abysea
Sweet! That'll be awesome <3 And ideas is always great!

@Coolangel533
I want you to know I squealed like a fangirl upon seeing that.
That is so freaking awesome! Ah! <33 That is amazing. I has no words. I cannot wait for everyone to use it and make really neat maren with it!

<33 Ah everyone is amazing! I'm so glad people like this, I was a little worried (but unsure why I was worried??) that it wouldn't get this much response, but I am so glad everyone seems to like it so much!

<3
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox So far I've got 7 hairstyles lined and 5 different flukes done. I'm going to try to get to 10 hairstyles and flukes and add some extras like extra fins and fancy gills. Then, if people really enjoy it, I might add things like accessories.
@TheSilverFox So far I've got 7 hairstyles lined and 5 different flukes done. I'm going to try to get to 10 hairstyles and flukes and add some extras like extra fins and fancy gills. Then, if people really enjoy it, I might add things like accessories.
@Coolangel533
Much excitement!
@Coolangel533
Much excitement!
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox do you have any idea as to how to share a PDS file?
@TheSilverFox do you have any idea as to how to share a PDS file?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38