Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jubilee haiku CONTEST (Finished)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Tonners Will you have enough time to finish or would you like an extension? I wouldn't mind leaving the contest open for a bit longer.

Edit: Looks like you are good. You're fast.
@Tonners Will you have enough time to finish or would you like an extension? I wouldn't mind leaving the contest open for a bit longer.

Edit: Looks like you are good. You're fast.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
xD Yep. Thankyou anyway @Praeses :)

I kinda went on about the outer space thing more than I would've liked, but that's what came out as fast as it would, lol.
xD Yep. Thankyou anyway @Praeses :)

I kinda went on about the outer space thing more than I would've liked, but that's what came out as fast as it would, lol.
ibedoiqq4YHK7T.png
This is now closed for submissions, please do not edit any posts. I will be judging the entries soon and I will notify everyone who participated on this forum who is going to the final round tomorrow (most likely in the afternoon or evening). People who continue to the final round will be contacted by private message to see if we can work out a time that everyone will be online.
Once the final event has been completed I will start sending messages allowing people to choose from the prize pool.

Thanks to all who participated. :)
This is now closed for submissions, please do not edit any posts. I will be judging the entries soon and I will notify everyone who participated on this forum who is going to the final round tomorrow (most likely in the afternoon or evening). People who continue to the final round will be contacted by private message to see if we can work out a time that everyone will be online.
Once the final event has been completed I will start sending messages allowing people to choose from the prize pool.

Thanks to all who participated. :)
But I just caught a typo :( and one of the lines has four syllables -.- Oh well.

Edit: It actually doesn't! Yay. I just goofed and counted "hour" as one syllable. Which is possible, but in this case it ought to be counted as two to make meter.
But I just caught a typo :( and one of the lines has four syllables -.- Oh well.

Edit: It actually doesn't! Yay. I just goofed and counted "hour" as one syllable. Which is possible, but in this case it ought to be counted as two to make meter.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@xAsuna Ok, I'll make a note of it.
@xAsuna Ok, I'll make a note of it.
Just to make this information easy to find here it is again:

In order of original posting time, the contestants continuing to the final round are:
no user 'xAsuna' no user 'bobbina'
All others who participated will get a message asking them to select from the prize pool after the final round is complete.

And a little extra information... I am currently trying to work out a time that will allow all six of us (the 5 contestants and myself) to be on line at the same time. If this is not a viable option due to schedules I will alter the final round to ensure that all finalists that would like to participate have a chance to do so.
Just to make this information easy to find here it is again:

In order of original posting time, the contestants continuing to the final round are:
no user 'xAsuna' no user 'bobbina'
All others who participated will get a message asking them to select from the prize pool after the final round is complete.

And a little extra information... I am currently trying to work out a time that will allow all six of us (the 5 contestants and myself) to be on line at the same time. If this is not a viable option due to schedules I will alter the final round to ensure that all finalists that would like to participate have a chance to do so.
@Praeses is this second part happening in the same thread?
@Praeses is this second part happening in the same thread?
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Kinda what I'm wondering. Wasn't sure I was going to make it, got surprised by having someone to train tonight at work. She's trying her hand at it now, so I'll be here if a little slow.
Kinda what I'm wondering. Wasn't sure I was going to make it, got surprised by having someone to train tonight at work. She's trying her hand at it now, so I'll be here if a little slow.
ibedoiqq4YHK7T.png
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. There was a schedule conflict for one of the contestants, and it's quite late at night for another. So I'm going to change the format slightly. This will be a conversation in haiku open for 2 days. It can be about whatever you like, you may discuss this with the other contestants (but if it is on this thread it will have to be in haiku form). I would like the posts to read like a conversation so please respond to previous posts and try to stay on topic (unless there is enough time to have conversation drift >.>).You may decide how many syllables you would like to use for each post as long as it follow x-y-x format and is consistent throughout the post.

Edit: If the wording is confusing check out the first post for a description worded in a different way (or send me a note, so you don't have to ask in haiku.... unless you want to).
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. There was a schedule conflict for one of the contestants, and it's quite late at night for another. So I'm going to change the format slightly. This will be a conversation in haiku open for 2 days. It can be about whatever you like, you may discuss this with the other contestants (but if it is on this thread it will have to be in haiku form). I would like the posts to read like a conversation so please respond to previous posts and try to stay on topic (unless there is enough time to have conversation drift >.>).You may decide how many syllables you would like to use for each post as long as it follow x-y-x format and is consistent throughout the post.

Edit: If the wording is confusing check out the first post for a description worded in a different way (or send me a note, so you don't have to ask in haiku.... unless you want to).
Are we starting now?
This was such a fun contest,
Glad its not over!

What are you doing?
I'm eating tacos at work,
And training a newb.

Are we starting now?
This was such a fun contest,
Glad its not over!

What are you doing?
I'm eating tacos at work,
And training a newb.