Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Small Things You Just Noticed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Donburi All day i've been gaming but I reached my lucky streak limit thing so I haven't got a single piece of treasure. Derp.
@Donburi All day i've been gaming but I reached my lucky streak limit thing so I haven't got a single piece of treasure. Derp.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
it isn't a just, but it took me several months to notice the fact the clouds on the coli loading screen move around
it isn't a just, but it took me several months to notice the fact the clouds on the coli loading screen move around

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
[quote name="EarthTiger" date=2015-11-29 15:41:56] Hmmm... well, not long ago I noticed that male PCs have abnormally large right wings compared to the left wings (wing closest to us)... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10355236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103553/10355236_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] that's just....... their dominant wing it's just buff n swoll
EarthTiger wrote on 2015-11-29:
Hmmm... well, not long ago I noticed that male PCs have abnormally large right wings compared to the left wings (wing closest to us)...

10355236_350.png

that's just....... their dominant wing

it's just buff n swoll
[quote name="Picu777" date=2015-11-29 14:43:06] Scroll to the top of the page... the dragons in the top right corner of the whiteness and the new topic button.. All the dragons look mad serious and then right there behind the new topic button. Do you see that? Do you see that goofy tundra wallowing on the ground like a dog? [/quote] Hehehe Gotta love them tundras. You also see that picture in all it's glory when you go to your Userpage and click on the question mark in the top right hand corner
Picu777 wrote on 2015-11-29:
Scroll to the top of the page... the dragons in the top right corner of the whiteness and the new topic button.. All the dragons look mad serious and then right there behind the new topic button. Do you see that? Do you see that goofy tundra wallowing on the ground like a dog?

Hehehe Gotta love them tundras. You also see that picture in all it's glory when you go to your Userpage and click on the question mark in the top right hand corner
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
[quote name="Lallie" date=2015-11-29 16:22:41] [quote name="Picu777" date=2015-11-29 14:43:06] Scroll to the top of the page... the dragons in the top right corner of the whiteness and the new topic button.. All the dragons look mad serious and then right there behind the new topic button. Do you see that? Do you see that goofy tundra wallowing on the ground like a dog? [/quote] Hehehe Gotta love them tundras. You also see that picture in all it's glory when you go to your Userpage and click on the question mark in the top right hand corner [/quote] Or at least it used to! I think they've changed it, its just a green dragon now, I think it might be Edgar.
Lallie wrote on 2015-11-29:
Scroll to the top of the page... the dragons in the top right corner of the whiteness and the new topic button.. All the dragons look mad serious and then right there behind the new topic button. Do you see that? Do you see that goofy tundra wallowing on the ground like a dog?

Hehehe Gotta love them tundras. You also see that picture in all it's glory when you go to your Userpage and click on the question mark in the top right hand corner
Or at least it used to! I think they've changed it, its just a green dragon now, I think it might be Edgar.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
[quote name="Skelkirie" date=2015-11-29 16:56:46] [quote name="Lallie" date=2015-11-29 16:22:41] [quote name="Picu777" date=2015-11-29 14:43:06] Scroll to the top of the page... the dragons in the top right corner of the whiteness and the new topic button.. All the dragons look mad serious and then right there behind the new topic button. Do you see that? Do you see that goofy tundra wallowing on the ground like a dog? [/quote] Hehehe Gotta love them tundras. You also see that picture in all it's glory when you go to your Userpage and click on the question mark in the top right hand corner [/quote] Or at least it used to! I think they've changed it, its just a green dragon now, I think it might be Edgar. [/quote] @skelkirie I think the image is different depending on the page you click the question mark on. The picture with all the different dragons is indeed on the user page, but Edgar and the other couriers can appear on other pages.
Skelkirie wrote on 2015-11-29:
Lallie wrote on 2015-11-29:

Or at least it used to! I think they've changed it, its just a green dragon now, I think it might be Edgar.
@skelkirie I think the image is different depending on the page you click the question mark on. The picture with all the different dragons is indeed on the user page, but Edgar and the other couriers can appear on other pages.
Those arms on those buttersnakes.

THOSE ARMS.

THOSE ARMS.
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
It's gembond not gembound. I still say gembound in my head. Sounds better since it's a disease from being bitten by a snake (can't remember which one).
It's gembond not gembound. I still say gembound in my head. Sounds better since it's a disease from being bitten by a snake (can't remember which one).
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@Donburi
Ohh, thank you, that makes sense.
@Donburi
Ohh, thank you, that makes sense.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
[quote name="Plushnoodle" date=2015-11-29 17:29:59] Those arms on those buttersnakes. THOSE ARMS. [/quote] Cha Cha Cha!
Plushnoodle wrote on 2015-11-29:

THOSE ARMS.

Cha Cha Cha!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28