Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Very important notice to new players!
1 2 3 4 5
@Rhi
Is your noc scrolled from another dragon through a nocturn scroll? I didn't mention it since it seemed unlikely that these newbies would get a hold of scrolled nocs before NotN, but scrolled nocs are even more bugged than the others and always display as tiny.

And thanks for the compliment! :')
@Rhi
Is your noc scrolled from another dragon through a nocturn scroll? I didn't mention it since it seemed unlikely that these newbies would get a hold of scrolled nocs before NotN, but scrolled nocs are even more bugged than the others and always display as tiny.

And thanks for the compliment! :')
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
@Aryllia Oh, yeah, she is! I didn't even consider that would make a difference

There you go, you've helped someone who has been on the site even longer than you. Thanks a bunch!
@Aryllia Oh, yeah, she is! I didn't even consider that would make a difference

There you go, you've helped someone who has been on the site even longer than you. Thanks a bunch!
Calathea-elderflower.png
Thanks for the tips! I am new and this helped me out alot. I exalted the progen i made mate cause it wasn't tundra or pretty. I made a panda progen which I of course named panda. He is my clan leader! :) Nice to met everyone!
Thanks for the tips! I am new and this helped me out alot. I exalted the progen i made mate cause it wasn't tundra or pretty. I made a panda progen which I of course named panda. He is my clan leader! :) Nice to met everyone!
@NovinChild
Oh, nice progen! Tundra dragon is best dragon, they are so fluffy >w<
@NovinChild
Oh, nice progen! Tundra dragon is best dragon, they are so fluffy >w<
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
@Aryllia thank you he is my favorite dragon :)
@Aryllia thank you he is my favorite dragon :)
Ooh, I didnt know about the smol nocs! There's no way I'm going to exalt my random progen though since.. Look at that color combo! (She's Maroon/Tangerine/Tomato and maroon poison matches tangerine perfectly)
Ooh, I didnt know about the smol nocs! There's no way I'm going to exalt my random progen though since.. Look at that color combo! (She's Maroon/Tangerine/Tomato and maroon poison matches tangerine perfectly)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
A+
A+
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Remember, if someone actually sends you harassing messages saying that you must keep the dragon/cannot exalt them/can not do xyz, you can report that user. Now that you've gotten the dragon, it's yours! Feel free to name the dragon YOLOBOID, gene it into a specfrecglim* mirror and than exalt it!*

*I have nothing against specfrecglim mirrors, it's just a combo I didn't think would go together.

*unless you name the dragon a slur and then spite exalt, don't do that
Remember, if someone actually sends you harassing messages saying that you must keep the dragon/cannot exalt them/can not do xyz, you can report that user. Now that you've gotten the dragon, it's yours! Feel free to name the dragon YOLOBOID, gene it into a specfrecglim* mirror and than exalt it!*

*I have nothing against specfrecglim mirrors, it's just a combo I didn't think would go together.

*unless you name the dragon a slur and then spite exalt, don't do that
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
I sent a message like this to a newbie that picked up one of my free dragons this Reg. And It's so important! I mentioned that it is completely ok to fall out of love with dragons months, weeks, even DAYS later. You will impulse buy dragons, and regret it. Everyone does. You'll nab something for exalt price and keep them forever, dragons are crazy like that.

I sent a message like this to a newbie that picked up one of my free dragons this Reg. And It's so important! I mentioned that it is completely ok to fall out of love with dragons months, weeks, even DAYS later. You will impulse buy dragons, and regret it. Everyone does. You'll nab something for exalt price and keep them forever, dragons are crazy like that.

a5jtoDO.png
@DamiaRose @Sarin404

Great advice! Sometimes the dragon given stays forever or you go in a whole new direction.
I do feel obligated to give them good names tho.
@DamiaRose @Sarin404

Great advice! Sometimes the dragon given stays forever or you go in a whole new direction.
I do feel obligated to give them good names tho.
1 2 3 4 5