Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever just feel proud when....
1 2 3
Do you ever just feel proud when one of your hatchlings end up in a good home, not as exalt fodder. They're dressed nicely, has an accent, has a nice bio. And you're just like: "That's my baby right there!". [center][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/19082ba300c3d7b9874806834ebc6b57/tumblr_inline_nxj9jmx9qM1s994jp_500.gif[/img][/center]
Do you ever just feel proud when one of your hatchlings end up in a good home, not as exalt fodder. They're dressed nicely, has an accent, has a nice bio. And you're just like: "That's my baby right there!".
tumblr_inline_nxj9jmx9qM1s994jp_500.gif
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
yesss. :')
it is very heartwarming.
yesss. :')
it is very heartwarming.
VWPWMZp.png
Oh yes. I had this happen recently to a very old dragon hatchling. It warms my heart a dragon from June 2013 with uggo colors is STILL around, gened, has apparel and has a bio in progress.
Oh yes. I had this happen recently to a very old dragon hatchling. It warms my heart a dragon from June 2013 with uggo colors is STILL around, gened, has apparel and has a bio in progress.
tumblr_ndzarciqjc1si697do1_500_by_zalcoti-d9lh63v.png
Yea I sold a wildclaw and someone grabbed him. He now has a familiar, apparel and hatchlings. It made me really happy to know he's loved.
Yea I sold a wildclaw and someone grabbed him. He now has a familiar, apparel and hatchlings. It made me really happy to know he's loved.
I love that! My clan pumps out exalt fodder like nobody's business, so it's cool to see some find a permanent home. One of my most precious dragons' oldest child has had a gene change and has gem apparel, a familiar, and a bio. Warms my heart to look at her <3
I love that! My clan pumps out exalt fodder like nobody's business, so it's cool to see some find a permanent home. One of my most precious dragons' oldest child has had a gene change and has gem apparel, a familiar, and a bio. Warms my heart to look at her <3
w2N3au9.png
omg, all the time. 90% of my hatchlings get leveled and exalted when they grow up, so when one is adopted and makes my dragons some grandbabies I feel like I succeeded in something. xD
omg, all the time. 90% of my hatchlings get leveled and exalted when they grow up, so when one is adopted and makes my dragons some grandbabies I feel like I succeeded in something. xD
47816740.png

ZonZon
+3 FR time
They/Them

1 Egg per venue: 13/22

Oh no! A zombie! Why is he here? Click him for immediate gratification of your curiosity.
eNcK6Vhq_o.png
that's how I feel about this little guy. although I guess he's been though quite a bit of homes since he was hatched but at least he's still well fed and has a bio and even a drawing of him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14899504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148996/14899504_350.png[/img] [/url]
that's how I feel about this little guy. although I guess he's been though quite a bit of homes since he was hatched but at least he's still well fed and has a bio and even a drawing of him.

14899504_350.png
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Someone bought my exalt fodder during L vs N. He now has a bio, a mate,and children. It honestly warms my heart to see well loved babies :') I'm planning to write a letter to the owner. It's going to be like letters from hatchlings, but instead it's letters from proud parents.
Someone bought my exalt fodder during L vs N. He now has a bio, a mate,and children. It honestly warms my heart to see well loved babies :') I'm planning to write a letter to the owner. It's going to be like letters from hatchlings, but instead it's letters from proud parents.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
I check on my sold hatchlings all the time, hoping to find something fun~ Not too much luck so far, but someday!
I check on my sold hatchlings all the time, hoping to find something fun~ Not too much luck so far, but someday!
That feeling is amazing.

Although I feel like I'm the soul crusher to that feeling.
I'll drop upwards of 100k on a dragon or two every time I go to the AH, get tired of it within a week, attempt to sell it, then exalt it out of desperation for space.

This is probably why I'm always broke...
That feeling is amazing.

Although I feel like I'm the soul crusher to that feeling.
I'll drop upwards of 100k on a dragon or two every time I go to the AH, get tired of it within a week, attempt to sell it, then exalt it out of desperation for space.

This is probably why I'm always broke...
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
1 2 3