Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ugly Dragon Contest! 13 Slots Remaining!
1 2 3 4
@Keelah
Heh, that's ok!
Maybe I should bold the fee part or something so people don't miss it. XD
@Keelah
Heh, that's ok!
Maybe I should bold the fee part or something so people don't miss it. XD
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
This. This is awesome.
I'm afraid I'm so repulsed by ugly dragons that they don't last long with me (not that I've gotten any yet).
I feel shallow.
This. This is awesome.
I'm afraid I'm so repulsed by ugly dragons that they don't last long with me (not that I've gotten any yet).
I feel shallow.
@Time
Ahaha, thanks! <3
@Time
Ahaha, thanks! <3
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@IdRatherBeUnique
You entering her? ^^
@IdRatherBeUnique
You entering her? ^^
wheeeeee
@Sallin

Just so you know I don&#039;t own the leaf boy anymore. Another user wanted him since he was perfect for the breeding project they were doing so me and Swiftla sold it to them instead.

Does this affect the entry in anyway or should I just give them half the prize money if he ends up winning anything?
@Sallin

Just so you know I don&#039;t own the leaf boy anymore. Another user wanted him since he was perfect for the breeding project they were doing so me and Swiftla sold it to them instead.

Does this affect the entry in anyway or should I just give them half the prize money if he ends up winning anything?
@Leosnake
Half the prize-money if he ends up winning. ^^
@Leosnake
Half the prize-money if he ends up winning. ^^
wheeeeee
@Sallin

OK I will let them know.
@Sallin

OK I will let them know.
@Sayna
As long as you give half the winnings to the new owner should you win. ^^
@Sayna
As long as you give half the winnings to the new owner should you win. ^^
wheeeeee
I call him "Liberace". [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81239] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/81239_350.png[/img] [/url]
I call him "Liberace".

81239_350.png

@Draiglas
You entering him? ^^
@Draiglas
You entering him? ^^
wheeeeee
1 2 3 4