Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 237 238
@Pandella That is... honestly scary.
@Pandella That is... honestly scary.
well shoot spent the rest of my days reading great creepypastas so time to write one sorry if it's bad I'm used to the rest of the internet's horrible creepypastas You're a newbie, you just started out in this cool website called Flight Rising. You've got the hang of things pretty well, and have just hatched the first nest from your progens. You don't know much about color schemes yet, or how colors are passed down through breeding, so you think nothing of your shade/flow/heart hatchling, along with a few others. You come back a week or two later, delighted to see the dragons have grown up. But something's off... all your dragon's eyes are facing the shade/flow/heart dragon. Your custom progen, who is at the very front of your lair, stares to the right at her eldest daughter. The youngest dragon in the hatch, who is at the back of your lair, looks on to the left at the same dragon. You don't notice for a minute, but when you do, you try to rearrange the dragons and see if it's just a coincidence. Your custom progen still stares at the shade/flow/heart, just from the opposite side of the lair. You find this... unsettling. Maybe someone can help you with this. You head off to the forums and make a thread about the dragon. You get several confused responses, none of them about the actual subject but most of which going something like "Uh... none of those colors exist on the FR color wheel..." This makes you even more suspicious. You head to the scrying workshop, and lo and behold, none of the dragon's colors can be found there. You try loading the dragon itself, and it redirects you to the dragon in your lair. You're not sure what to think of this. You leave for a few days, and return. All your dragons, as expected, have less energy from your brief hiatus, but the shade/flow/heart's energy is at full. You also could have sworn your progens had a nest of four eggs, but only three of their young sit in your lair, one of which is of course the shade/flow/heart. All your dragons stare at her, and when you squint, it looks like... their eyes are wider? Instead of looking like a regular dragon like the shade/flow/heart had, she stares right at you. You click on her, and in her bio are four words: It's not my fault. Your eyes widen and you quickly close the tab and shut the computer. Maybe you'll return again later. And you do, the day after the next. Another one of your progen's children are gone, and now the shade/flow/heart has 58/50 energy. The other dragons have changed positions and moved as far from her as possible. The dragon looks small and afraid. In her bio are four new words: please stop the curse. You keep leaving and returning, to find all of your progen's first nest gone, except for the eldest daughter. Your two progens are as far away from her as possible, trying to escape. She faces away from them as if trying to defend them from herself. Three new words replace the old ones: Please fix me. You take a deep breath. First you try to exalt her, but a message pops up. It reads, "To save me you don't have to get rid of me. You have to get rid of it." You tremble, then try something else. You name the dragon Change. You buy some gems just to scatter away her colors. Now they read shadewrath/flowfall/heartbreak. Her bio now reads "You've almost killed it". You scatter Change's colors again. Obsidian/abyss/midnight. Three real colors. The dragon is back in her normal position, but she still looks at you, this time with a relieved and grateful stare. Your two progens are back where they're supposed to be too, but the still cast her fearful glances. Now all seems well again. You discover the auction house. You explore the forums. And you never get rid of Change, in fact, she becomes the last dragon you would get rid of. To further keep... it... at bay, you change her into a spiral and give her new genes. She becomes an important asset of your clan lore, but you never mention what she once did. Eventually, the dragons stop casting her sidelong glances. Eventually, they know it wasn't her. Okay so that was crap but whatever I got tired I also was thinking of Change looking like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=efbc9a60fae193a3f5234e462275ce3e2ecd811e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I would give her a more unique primary but anything else made her look too busy and I [i]really[/i] wanted that midnight opal
well shoot spent the rest of my days reading great creepypastas so time to write one
sorry if it's bad I'm used to the rest of the internet's horrible creepypastas

You're a newbie, you just started out in this cool website called Flight Rising. You've got the hang of things pretty well, and have just hatched the first nest from your progens. You don't know much about color schemes yet, or how colors are passed down through breeding, so you think nothing of your shade/flow/heart hatchling, along with a few others. You come back a week or two later, delighted to see the dragons have grown up. But something's off... all your dragon's eyes are facing the shade/flow/heart dragon. Your custom progen, who is at the very front of your lair, stares to the right at her eldest daughter. The youngest dragon in the hatch, who is at the back of your lair, looks on to the left at the same dragon. You don't notice for a minute, but when you do, you try to rearrange the dragons and see if it's just a coincidence. Your custom progen still stares at the shade/flow/heart, just from the opposite side of the lair. You find this... unsettling. Maybe someone can help you with this. You head off to the forums and make a thread about the dragon. You get several confused responses, none of them about the actual subject but most of which going something like "Uh... none of those colors exist on the FR color wheel..." This makes you even more suspicious. You head to the scrying workshop, and lo and behold, none of the dragon's colors can be found there. You try loading the dragon itself, and it redirects you to the dragon in your lair. You're not sure what to think of this. You leave for a few days, and return. All your dragons, as expected, have less energy from your brief hiatus, but the shade/flow/heart's energy is at full. You also could have sworn your progens had a nest of four eggs, but only three of their young sit in your lair, one of which is of course the shade/flow/heart. All your dragons stare at her, and when you squint, it looks like... their eyes are wider? Instead of looking like a regular dragon like the shade/flow/heart had, she stares right at you. You click on her, and in her bio are four words: It's not my fault.
Your eyes widen and you quickly close the tab and shut the computer. Maybe you'll return again later. And you do, the day after the next. Another one of your progen's children are gone, and now the shade/flow/heart has 58/50 energy. The other dragons have changed positions and moved as far from her as possible. The dragon looks small and afraid. In her bio are four new words: please stop the curse. You keep leaving and returning, to find all of your progen's first nest gone, except for the eldest daughter. Your two progens are as far away from her as possible, trying to escape. She faces away from them as if trying to defend them from herself. Three new words replace the old ones: Please fix me. You take a deep breath. First you try to exalt her, but a message pops up. It reads, "To save me you don't have to get rid of me. You have to get rid of it." You tremble, then try something else. You name the dragon Change. You buy some gems just to scatter away her colors. Now they read shadewrath/flowfall/heartbreak. Her bio now reads "You've almost killed it". You scatter Change's colors again. Obsidian/abyss/midnight. Three real colors. The dragon is back in her normal position, but she still looks at you, this time with a relieved and grateful stare. Your two progens are back where they're supposed to be too, but the still cast her fearful glances. Now all seems well again. You discover the auction house. You explore the forums. And you never get rid of Change, in fact, she becomes the last dragon you would get rid of. To further keep... it... at bay, you change her into a spiral and give her new genes. She becomes an important asset of your clan lore, but you never mention what she once did. Eventually, the dragons stop casting her sidelong glances. Eventually, they know it wasn't her.

Okay so that was crap but whatever I got tired
I also was thinking of Change looking like this:
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=efbc9a60fae193a3f5234e462275ce3e2ecd811e&dummyext=prev.png
I would give her a more unique primary but anything else made her look too busy and I really wanted that midnight opal
I'm back.
The new map revamp was beautiful.
The subtle animations, the intricate detail... the map even changed depending on the dominance rankings.
Everyone loved it.

So when staff announced that dominance would be phased out over the last three months of the year, to make way for a new arc of the site's story, you were surprised to see that no one was even discussing it.
Some lairs were all about dominance. Why wasn't anyone concerned? Well, perhaps they were just excited for whatever was next, were "holding their breath in anticipation" or something. Surely by tomorrow they'd be ready to speak their mind. That's just how people on the internet work.

And it was. People were soon chattering excitedly among themselves.
For the first time in, well, forever, every flight was pushing for dominance at the same time, determined to win the last dom before the system began to phase out. You were up all night pushing for your flight, Shadow.

When rollover came that night, you were waiting expectantly for the entire time, refreshing the page anxiously until you could see the final standings.

It was... not what you expected.

Plague,
Earth,
Wind,
Light...

Your eyes wandered down to the bottom of the list, transfixed by what you saw.

At the bottom of the board, over the word "Water", was a red stamp that read "Eliminated".

That... didn't seem right.
You had never been a massive player in dominance yourself, but wasn't water a stronger player than that?
A quick check of the map, to get the flight population, should work that out pretty quickly.

But it wasn't the same map you remembered. Instead of the usual watery map edge, the borders simply faded away into darkness.
And the Sea of a Thousand Currents was gone.

Where it usually was, there was a great darkened desert, that came up as "The Shifting Wasteland".

So, Water got taken over by Lightning and Plague? you thought. Cool, I guess, but sucks for them.

Question answered, your gaze wandered around the rest of the map, seeing if any of the other flight territories had changed.
Wind... Arcane... Earth... Nature... Light... Fire...

Ice...

You blinked a few times, unsure if you were seeing things.
But nothing could mistake the red writing smeared over the Southern Icefields.

The True Game Begins...

Wasn't Ice flight the second lowest on the dominance? Besides Beastclans, that is.
You hurry to the User Search option, suddenly anxious to see what happened to the Water lairs.

There isn't even an option to filter by "Water" element...
The Water Flight is gone.
The new map revamp was beautiful.
The subtle animations, the intricate detail... the map even changed depending on the dominance rankings.
Everyone loved it.

So when staff announced that dominance would be phased out over the last three months of the year, to make way for a new arc of the site's story, you were surprised to see that no one was even discussing it.
Some lairs were all about dominance. Why wasn't anyone concerned? Well, perhaps they were just excited for whatever was next, were "holding their breath in anticipation" or something. Surely by tomorrow they'd be ready to speak their mind. That's just how people on the internet work.

And it was. People were soon chattering excitedly among themselves.
For the first time in, well, forever, every flight was pushing for dominance at the same time, determined to win the last dom before the system began to phase out. You were up all night pushing for your flight, Shadow.

When rollover came that night, you were waiting expectantly for the entire time, refreshing the page anxiously until you could see the final standings.

It was... not what you expected.

Plague,
Earth,
Wind,
Light...

Your eyes wandered down to the bottom of the list, transfixed by what you saw.

At the bottom of the board, over the word "Water", was a red stamp that read "Eliminated".

That... didn't seem right.
You had never been a massive player in dominance yourself, but wasn't water a stronger player than that?
A quick check of the map, to get the flight population, should work that out pretty quickly.

But it wasn't the same map you remembered. Instead of the usual watery map edge, the borders simply faded away into darkness.
And the Sea of a Thousand Currents was gone.

Where it usually was, there was a great darkened desert, that came up as "The Shifting Wasteland".

So, Water got taken over by Lightning and Plague? you thought. Cool, I guess, but sucks for them.

Question answered, your gaze wandered around the rest of the map, seeing if any of the other flight territories had changed.
Wind... Arcane... Earth... Nature... Light... Fire...

Ice...

You blinked a few times, unsure if you were seeing things.
But nothing could mistake the red writing smeared over the Southern Icefields.

The True Game Begins...

Wasn't Ice flight the second lowest on the dominance? Besides Beastclans, that is.
You hurry to the User Search option, suddenly anxious to see what happened to the Water lairs.

There isn't even an option to filter by "Water" element...
The Water Flight is gone.
[color=#DA8ED6]Who revived this? but in the mean time bubble eyes..[/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=34&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=84&tertgene=6&winggene=23&wings=132&auth=f75065e2d4c470e87945d3b6b98f0017678269e0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Who revived this? but in the mean time bubble eyes..

dragon?age=0&body=34&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=84&tertgene=6&winggene=23&wings=132&auth=f75065e2d4c470e87945d3b6b98f0017678269e0&dummyext=prev.png
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I'm going to try this because I'm bored ----- It's been almost a year since you last logged on to Flight Rising, and you're looking forward to checking up on the latest updates. In fact, you're excited, you've heard from your friends that the admins are planning a huge, secret event, and you can't wait. --- It's the night before the event. The forums are wild, users are coli grinding like crazy, and others are repeatedly exalting their oldest dragons for lair space--[i]just in case.[/i] Everybody's heated up, and very excited for rollover... but nobody's mentioned anything yet. You reassure yourself that after rollover, you'll be very happy with the event. You've been waiting for hours now, and it's midnight now. In a few more minutes, rollover will come, and the event will release. Five more minutes. Four. Three. Two. One. Eyes glued to the screen, anticipating, you stare at the front page, excited. Thirty seconds. Twenty. Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... One... You refresh. [b]Error 404, please report this in the Bug Report Forums.[/b] What? You look at the blank page before you and reload. The Flight Rising homepage pops up again, but there's no update. No special event. Your eyes stray to the site status box, but there's nothing new. Disappointed, you wonder if it was all a joke. Just before you close the tab, your eye catches something on the site status box. Something that wasn't there a second ago. A message pops up. The latest note reads just two words, two words that chill your spine as you read them: [i]Help me.[/i] It was written by a user named 'Salvia', in a dark red text. Their avatar is a single triple Obsidian Basic fae... But it isn't a fae. Its body is twisted in a weird shape, long and eerie, with feathered skulls and wings. A leathery fin runs down its back, and its eyes are a blank white. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=e2cef95e80413ec0a75a737cd1299521719dfc23&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Then the message is gone, leaving the status box like it was before, the last message being one from Mutron stating something about maintenance. Slightly unsettled, you log off. --- The next day, you check on Flight Rising again, and see another message left by the user: [i]I have made a mistake. I recreated it. Help me. Free me.[/i] A second later, it disappears. You suddenly get the horrible feeling that something is very, very wrong... You try to shake it off. After all, you've probably been reading too many of your friend's creepypasta stories. You go to your lair to feed your starving dragons--you haven't been on in a long time. Converting every piece of food in your hoard, you feed your dragons. But something strange happens. When you feed them, your food stores deplete, but your dragons cannot eat. In fact, it appears that each time, their health declines a little bit... going negative? Confused, you try again. No luck. Your dragons refuse to take the food, yet it still disappears. Where is the food going? After another reload, you retry. Again nothing. Frustrated, you click the Feed button again and again and again... and now you have 0 insects, 0 meat, 0 seafood, and 0 plants. You refresh, praying that all this is just a glitch. It's not. Your dragons are starving. If this was real they'd be dead. You check the Bug Report Forums, but nothing shows up about dragons not being fed. You scroll everywhere through it, reloading, even checking the Help Center, but you can't feed them. So you decide to make a topic yourself. You create a new one and describe everything you can. Once you're done, you hit Submit. A message pops up, addressed from Salvia. [img]https://s22.postimg.cc/45bbp2p4x/FR_creepypasta.png[/img] After reading, you draw in a sharp breath. Something clicks in the corner of your mind... and suddenly you understand. The message disappears and the page reloads, and you never made your post. You are back to the home page. Fearfully, you check your lair. Everything's going smoothly, your dragons are all in place, yet you can't shake off the terrible feeling that you know what's up. And you are right. In the very last page, in the last slot, there sits a dragon. Exactly the same mutant-Fae dragon as Salvia's avatar. --- Each day, a dragon in your lair disappears. And its slot is taken by a dragon you know, in fact... long ago... aren't those the dragons you exalted? Helpless, you can only watch as your abandoned dragons return, pushing away your beloved dragons. In each of their bios reads three words: [i]You abandoned us.[/i] Days later, your dragons are all gone. The only one left is the mutant-Fae dragon, and she is sitting in the top slot in your lair. Sadly, you go to your messages and dig up the one from Salvia. You notice that you can go to her profile, so you open that up in another tab, copy-and-paste the message, and post that in the forums. Then, returning to her profile, you see that it's blank. Her ID is 0. She appears to have never joined. Her birthday is unlisted. Salvia's forum posts total to 0. Her friend list is empty, she never had any activity or achievements, and nobody has commented on her userpage. Her clan profile consists of only an image of the dragon who had taken over her lair and yours, and the text: [img]https://s22.postimg.cc/mm5qfqkgx/FR_creepypasta2.png[/img] With a heavy sigh, you give up and post one word on your profile: [i]Beware.[/i]
I'm going to try this because I'm bored

It's been almost a year since you last logged on to Flight Rising, and you're looking forward to checking up on the latest updates. In fact, you're excited, you've heard from your friends that the admins are planning a huge, secret event, and you can't wait.

---

It's the night before the event. The forums are wild, users are coli grinding like crazy, and others are repeatedly exalting their oldest dragons for lair space--just in case. Everybody's heated up, and very excited for rollover... but nobody's mentioned anything yet. You reassure yourself that after rollover, you'll be very happy with the event.

You've been waiting for hours now, and it's midnight now. In a few more minutes, rollover will come, and the event will release.

Five more minutes.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

Eyes glued to the screen, anticipating, you stare at the front page, excited. Thirty seconds.

Twenty.

Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... One...

You refresh.

Error 404, please report this in the Bug Report Forums.

What? You look at the blank page before you and reload. The Flight Rising homepage pops up again, but there's no update. No special event. Your eyes stray to the site status box, but there's nothing new.

Disappointed, you wonder if it was all a joke. Just before you close the tab, your eye catches something on the site status box. Something that wasn't there a second ago.

A message pops up. The latest note reads just two words, two words that chill your spine as you read them:

Help me.

It was written by a user named 'Salvia', in a dark red text. Their avatar is a single triple Obsidian Basic fae... But it isn't a fae. Its body is twisted in a weird shape, long and eerie, with feathered skulls and wings. A leathery fin runs down its back, and its eyes are a blank white.

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=e2cef95e80413ec0a75a737cd1299521719dfc23&dummyext=prev.png

Then the message is gone, leaving the status box like it was before, the last message being one from Mutron stating something about maintenance.

Slightly unsettled, you log off.

---

The next day, you check on Flight Rising again, and see another message left by the user:

I have made a mistake. I recreated it.

Help me.

Free me.

A second later, it disappears. You suddenly get the horrible feeling that something is very, very wrong... You try to shake it off. After all, you've probably been reading too many of your friend's creepypasta stories. You go to your lair to feed your starving dragons--you haven't been on in a long time.

Converting every piece of food in your hoard, you feed your dragons. But something strange happens. When you feed them, your food stores deplete, but your dragons cannot eat. In fact, it appears that each time, their health declines a little bit... going negative?

Confused, you try again. No luck. Your dragons refuse to take the food, yet it still disappears. Where is the food going?

After another reload, you retry.

Again nothing.

Frustrated, you click the Feed button again and again and again... and now you have 0 insects, 0 meat, 0 seafood, and 0 plants. You refresh, praying that all this is just a glitch.

It's not. Your dragons are starving. If this was real they'd be dead. You check the Bug Report Forums, but nothing shows up about dragons not being fed. You scroll everywhere through it, reloading, even checking the Help Center, but you can't feed them.

So you decide to make a topic yourself. You create a new one and describe everything you can. Once you're done, you hit Submit.

A message pops up, addressed from Salvia.

FR_creepypasta.png

After reading, you draw in a sharp breath. Something clicks in the corner of your mind... and suddenly you understand. The message disappears and the page reloads, and you never made your post. You are back to the home page.

Fearfully, you check your lair. Everything's going smoothly, your dragons are all in place, yet you can't shake off the terrible feeling that you know what's up.

And you are right.

In the very last page, in the last slot, there sits a dragon.

Exactly the same mutant-Fae dragon as Salvia's avatar.

---

Each day, a dragon in your lair disappears. And its slot is taken by a dragon you know, in fact... long ago... aren't those the dragons you exalted?

Helpless, you can only watch as your abandoned dragons return, pushing away your beloved dragons.

In each of their bios reads three words:

You abandoned us.

Days later, your dragons are all gone. The only one left is the mutant-Fae dragon, and she is sitting in the top slot in your lair. Sadly, you go to your messages and dig up the one from Salvia. You notice that you can go to her profile, so you open that up in another tab, copy-and-paste the message, and post that in the forums. Then, returning to her profile, you see that it's blank.

Her ID is 0. She appears to have never joined. Her birthday is unlisted. Salvia's forum posts total to 0. Her friend list is empty, she never had any activity or achievements, and nobody has commented on her userpage. Her clan profile consists of only an image of the dragon who had taken over her lair and yours, and the text:

FR_creepypasta2.png

With a heavy sigh, you give up and post one word on your profile:

Beware.
@TwilightStars That was great! It reminds me of 26 OwO
@TwilightStars That was great! It reminds me of 26 OwO
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf Thank you! Glad you liked it!~

Also, I don't know if I'm missing out on some thing here, but what's 26?
@AlbinoWerewolf Thank you! Glad you liked it!~

Also, I don't know if I'm missing out on some thing here, but what's 26?
@TwilightStars on page 12, there's a pretty well-known creepypasta by @/MegaAerodactyl. It's the second one down if you want to read it :D
@TwilightStars on page 12, there's a pretty well-known creepypasta by @/MegaAerodactyl. It's the second one down if you want to read it :D
I4TUkY9.png
Read this - http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1715
And after just imagine if this thing comes to our community.
Read this - http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1715
And after just imagine if this thing comes to our community.
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
To commemorate my making it through all 184 pages of this thread, I present to you a Flight Rising Creepypasta Advice post!

General Pastas
  1. Not all creepypastas have to be creepy, they can be interesting tales with extremely dark undertones. Quite a few stories in this list qualify, and I personally like that approach.
  2. As was mentioned shortly after the Watcher saga concluded, not all of them have to have morbid or terrifying endings. Whatever ending fits the story should be the one we ultimately see.

In-Character Pastas
  1. Don’t use phrases like “XXY” or other player-based terms when speaking from the voice of an existing dragon. Though the idea of it being a “label” is interesting, it’s hard to justify its usage.
  2. Rather than using the exact color names (because saying a dragon’s wings “glow in a radioactive green” doesn’t make much sense considering these dragons probably haven’t messed with atomic energy), try describing the color while using its name in there somewhere. Some colors are going to need some crazy creative licensing, but it’d be well worth the effort.
  3. Generally think as the dragon rather than the player. Look from the inside out, not the other way around.

While I’ve seen that there’s been a drastic increase in quality moving down this thread, these were just some things I thought we all needed to keep in mind. I’m...probably going to come back and edit this post after more of them come back to me, since I’m writing this off the top of my head, but I hope these are useful.

I forget who wrote it, but the Watcher series was incredible and I hope to see more from them later!
To commemorate my making it through all 184 pages of this thread, I present to you a Flight Rising Creepypasta Advice post!

General Pastas
  1. Not all creepypastas have to be creepy, they can be interesting tales with extremely dark undertones. Quite a few stories in this list qualify, and I personally like that approach.
  2. As was mentioned shortly after the Watcher saga concluded, not all of them have to have morbid or terrifying endings. Whatever ending fits the story should be the one we ultimately see.

In-Character Pastas
  1. Don’t use phrases like “XXY” or other player-based terms when speaking from the voice of an existing dragon. Though the idea of it being a “label” is interesting, it’s hard to justify its usage.
  2. Rather than using the exact color names (because saying a dragon’s wings “glow in a radioactive green” doesn’t make much sense considering these dragons probably haven’t messed with atomic energy), try describing the color while using its name in there somewhere. Some colors are going to need some crazy creative licensing, but it’d be well worth the effort.
  3. Generally think as the dragon rather than the player. Look from the inside out, not the other way around.

While I’ve seen that there’s been a drastic increase in quality moving down this thread, these were just some things I thought we all needed to keep in mind. I’m...probably going to come back and edit this post after more of them come back to me, since I’m writing this off the top of my head, but I hope these are useful.

I forget who wrote it, but the Watcher series was incredible and I hope to see more from them later!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 237 238