Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Windstorm in the Sky
Please remove Nature from the first post. This is Dom Watch, and we're not Dom pushing.
Please remove Nature from the first post. This is Dom Watch, and we're not Dom pushing.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote name="Biohazardia" date=2015-09-07 12:31:53] Personally I'd love to see a fight between Earth and Plague, I think it would be quite intense. :D [/quote] I was sooo thinking of this. :D Lightningggg I looove your pokemon gifss Keep em coming!!
Biohazardia wrote on 2015-09-07:
Personally I'd love to see a fight between Earth and Plague, I think it would be quite intense. :D

I was sooo thinking of this. :D

Lightningggg I looove your pokemon gifss
Keep em coming!!
yzUX307.png
Can you remove Nature please. Just because I made an offhand comment in another thread does not mean it should be listed in Dom Watch. At this point multiple people have asked you to remove us from Dom Watch and it's caused some in-flight confusion to have us listed in the OP.
Can you remove Nature please. Just because I made an offhand comment in another thread does not mean it should be listed in Dom Watch. At this point multiple people have asked you to remove us from Dom Watch and it's caused some in-flight confusion to have us listed in the OP.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Arekuru

Could Nature please be removed from the Dom Watch thread entirely this week? We're not pushing at all, we're having a small group (in-flight) test for group cohesiveness. It is not a Flight wide thing, just a very small sub group testing how well they work together. It's not about exalting or placing.

Our officially being listed, first as pushing, and now as dom testing is causing some confusion. People were worrying about not knowing we were "pushing" and now people are worrying about not knowing that we are "testing". It would help alleviate stress and confusion in our Flight if this conflicting information was removed entirely.

Thanks.
@Arekuru

Could Nature please be removed from the Dom Watch thread entirely this week? We're not pushing at all, we're having a small group (in-flight) test for group cohesiveness. It is not a Flight wide thing, just a very small sub group testing how well they work together. It's not about exalting or placing.

Our officially being listed, first as pushing, and now as dom testing is causing some confusion. People were worrying about not knowing we were "pushing" and now people are worrying about not knowing that we are "testing". It would help alleviate stress and confusion in our Flight if this conflicting information was removed entirely.

Thanks.
6xcUChx.png

aaa%20bfr_zps1hiir7rg.png
Yeah I got completely confused by seeing us listed in dom watch, as have a few others i've talked with. Nature isn't pushing and maybe in the future contact a dom head for confirmation before listing us. Thanks <3
Yeah I got completely confused by seeing us listed in dom watch, as have a few others i've talked with. Nature isn't pushing and maybe in the future contact a dom head for confirmation before listing us. Thanks <3
I'm disinclined to remove it entirely because it is having an effect on the dom board, and I created these threads initially to track what was going on with dom and play with the statistics. If I remove it, I think it becomes confusing why Nature is up top with the pushing flights. Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly, and is clearly because of the testing going on.

I've made it as clear as I possibly can that it's not a push, and I asked for a rep for the first page before I made the thread who could have clarified at that time or made a post showing exactly what Nature wanted to communicate. If you like, I will include a link to whatever thread in the Nature forums you prefer clarifying for in-flight members.
I'm disinclined to remove it entirely because it is having an effect on the dom board, and I created these threads initially to track what was going on with dom and play with the statistics. If I remove it, I think it becomes confusing why Nature is up top with the pushing flights. Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly, and is clearly because of the testing going on.

I've made it as clear as I possibly can that it's not a push, and I asked for a rep for the first page before I made the thread who could have clarified at that time or made a post showing exactly what Nature wanted to communicate. If you like, I will include a link to whatever thread in the Nature forums you prefer clarifying for in-flight members.
S4PmueI.jpg
@Arekuru We're in the middle of the board, I don't think it's confusing at all. No one would have even noticed, and everyone from Nature has told you several times we're not pushing. We've also been in the middle of the board for the past several weeks when not pushing so this is not different at all. Please take us off the Dom Watch thread what we're doing is not affecting Dom standings.
@Arekuru We're in the middle of the board, I don't think it's confusing at all. No one would have even noticed, and everyone from Nature has told you several times we're not pushing. We've also been in the middle of the board for the past several weeks when not pushing so this is not different at all. Please take us off the Dom Watch thread what we're doing is not affecting Dom standings.
[quote] Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly[/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/SxpX5m1rJXjMY/giphy.gif[/img]
Quote:
Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly

giphy.gif
[quote name="Arekuru" date=2015-09-07 17:02:10] I think it becomes confusing why Nature is up top with the pushing flights. Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly [/quote] lol bruh
Arekuru wrote on 2015-09-07:
I think it becomes confusing why Nature is up top with the pushing flights. Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly

lol bruh
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
[quote name="Arekuru" date=2015-09-07 17:02:10] Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly, and is clearly because of the testing going on.[/quote] Nature [i]isn't[/i] ahead of Earth though?And Light and Plague aren't pushing at the moment? In fact, Nature is currently behind everyone who [i]is[/i] pushing this week. Including Beast Clans. Seems totally normal to be honest. I seriously don't see any good reason why Nature should be listed anywhere in this thread at the moment.
Arekuru wrote on 2015-09-07:
Nature being ahead of the usual top not-pushing flights (currently Light, Earth, and Plague) is an anomaly, and is clearly because of the testing going on.

Nature isn't ahead of Earth though?And Light and Plague aren't pushing at the moment? In fact, Nature is currently behind everyone who is pushing this week. Including Beast Clans.

Seems totally normal to be honest. I seriously don't see any good reason why Nature should be listed anywhere in this thread at the moment.
Qjihi7I.png