Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Horns!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Xari Oh fun! What about the sprites? [item=Lightning Sprite][item=Plague Sprite] They all have horn-like things, even your arcane sprite [item=arcane sprite] ... or are those ears? LOL.
@Xari

Oh fun!

What about the sprites?
Lightning Sprite Plague Sprite
They all have horn-like things, even your arcane sprite
Arcane Sprite ... or are those ears? LOL.
@Ruffian I can't really tell with the Lightning Sprite, it kinda seems like a spine, but I have heard some argument that is a horn. So! I added those three, and that reminded me to add the Molten Marauder! [item=Molten Marauder]
@Ruffian I can't really tell with the Lightning Sprite, it kinda seems like a spine, but I have heard some argument that is a horn. So! I added those three, and that reminded me to add the Molten Marauder!
Molten Marauder
559.gif302.gif609.gif091.gif229.gif625.giflore_archive_sm_by_xnedra22-d9d0vvz.png
Check the other sprites too - Shadow seems to have horns [item=shadow sprite] or horn-like projections. Are you missing [item=zeeba]?
Check the other sprites too - Shadow seems to have horns Shadow Sprite or horn-like projections.

Are you missing Zeeba ?
@Ruffian Thanks, I was just looking at them but didn't look hard enough to see Shadow has it. I have checked the others and I don't think they have them. And how could I forget the Zeeba! Thank you! :D
@Ruffian Thanks, I was just looking at them but didn't look hard enough to see Shadow has it. I have checked the others and I don't think they have them. And how could I forget the Zeeba! Thank you! :D
559.gif302.gif609.gif091.gif229.gif625.giflore_archive_sm_by_xnedra22-d9d0vvz.png
@Xari - Psst. [i]Hooves.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ma1iqOc.png[/img]
@Xari - Psst. Hooves.

ma1iqOc.png
NOZQTbx.pnggU2ykYl.pngJJQxzF1.png
I updated it. A lot
I updated it. A lot
[item='noggle'] [item='nochnyr'] @Xari These two have horns.
Noggle Nochnyr
@Xari
These two have horns.
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
Yes. I LOVE HORNS.
Yes. I LOVE HORNS.
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
@XrosHeart I don't think the Noggle has horns! But the Nochnyr does have a matching buddy. [item=Permafrost Impaler] Thanks for the suggestions!
@XrosHeart I don't think the Noggle has horns! But the Nochnyr does have a matching buddy.
Permafrost Impaler
Thanks for the suggestions!
@Xari The Tidelord has horns too! [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll]
@Xari The Tidelord has horns too!

Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
1 2 3 4 5 6